What is this ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Uğur D.

Hello friends. I just bought a second hand ESP Eclipse. But I can't decide which version this is.

I know that previous owner had changed the tuners and neck pickup. In the bridge there is Seymour Duncan APH1b and the owner said it was came with it. But I think these body colored ones were produced with EMG pickups.

I already sent a mail to ESP, but I would like to get some help from you also. Thank you guys.

Mesa Sean

Congrats! It's a typical awesome Standard Series Eclipse from 2010. Loved those (Pushead has like 50 of them) Has the old horn and 4 knob layout before lovely GIbson told them to stop. Great guitars and sell pretty cheap on reverb. I had a couple and liked them a lot. Seen some go cheap on Reverb. I'd take those any day over the E-II stuff. You have a killer axe.

josef s.

This is my first time visiting here. I found such a large number of engaging stuff on your blog, particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am by all accounts not the only one having all the relaxation here! Keep doing awesome. I have been important to compose something like this SEO School Delhi on my site and you have given me a thought.

daisy a.

Fully enlightening article! This is incredibly a reasonable article I need to express your article is great since you are intertwined
different sorts of a historic point with a remarkably supportive data in have blog. Truly I energetic to look at your blog.

Cyberlink discount code

Maurizio G.

is an Eclipse II standard series (not CTM) with 4 knobs

Post to Thread