Icchris

Shipping and Billing question

Updated
Can the shipping and billing addresses be different? At the moment the address for my card is different where I currently live because of school and I was wondering if there was any way to change the shipping address; I...
MORE »
Guitar question

Guitar question

Updated
I have a 1993 Jackson Randy rhoads guitar. Would like to know if it’s a RR1 RR2 or RR3 and what u think the value of it is. Neck thru design ...
MORE »
What happened to Chris Connella?

What happened to Chris Connella?

Updated
After watching the ESP videos for the Winter NAMM expo I noticed something was different- different in terms of a missing person I've seen in countless videos showcasing new guitars, Chris Connella. I see he now works for...
MORE »
Andy S.

901 Series

Updated
Hi All.  About 10 years ago, my wife brought herself a ESP 901 series Superstrat. I have been trying to find out some information about it and am coming up blank.    Does anyone know anything about this series or where I...
MORE »
KH202

KH202

Updated
Im new here HELLO EVERYBODY . I have a KH202 with seriel number W0414254 was hoping someone could explain what it means. Thanks ...
MORE »
The Zebras Came Home to Roost

The Zebras Came Home to Roost

Updated
      Philip Morris joined in on the fun:     This is getting silly:       This pig originally came with zebras but I swapped them for an 81/89 set.  I am happy the zebras came back.  They sound delightful...
MORE »
david h.

WTB: ESP M-I with reverse headstock

Updated
STILL looking...
MORE »
My future guitar hangin wall

My future guitar hangin wall

Updated
So I think I've mentioned in other threads that I have been working on finishing my basement, which has really put a crimp on my guitar buying for a while. But, it'll be worth it in the end. Anyways, at this point it is all...
MORE »
Ibanez RGR320SP Guitars for sale 3 of them

Ibanez RGR320SP Guitars for sale 3 of them

Updated
I have three Ibanez RGR320SP (black) guitars for sale, they come with road runner hard shell cases, gotoh locking tuner mod, rosewood fretboards, shark tooth inlays, edge tremelos, locking nut, reverse headstock, v7, v8...
MORE »
2009 Vintage Plus Info

2009 Vintage Plus Info

Updated
Yo,   This pig looks legit, but why isn't the finish distressed, the Sperzels appear original, and the neck joint isn't tapered?                         2009's still had foil MIJ stickers too,...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP EX-250 For Sale? Anyone?

Updated
I am looking to get one of these - does anyone have a lead?  Thanks...
MORE »
languages

languages

Updated
does anyone wish they could speak anglo saxon?...
MORE »
2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview is Live!

2019 New Guitar & Bass Preview is Live!

Updated
Check it out, and let us know what you think. ...
MORE »
Joined the ESP family!

Joined the ESP family!

Updated
Hello everyone,   just wanted to introduce myself to this forum now that I have officially joined the ESP community this year.   I was working the whole summer and wanted to reward myself with a new guitar. My local music...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett string retainer bars

Kirk Hammett string retainer bars

Updated
Hi guys, I've noticed that kirk removes the string retainer bars on all of his guitars. Does anyone know what removing this does or what it changes on a guitar already equipped with one? ...
MORE »