Haven't posted for a while but... NGD pre-lawsuit Explorer

Haven't posted for a while but... NGD pre-lawsuit Explorer

Updated
Long story short, I've been searching one of these for a while now... and then I found one :) Needed 'some' TLC but cleaned up pretty well IMO.

The exact model is EXP-300 and the color is actually Midnight Purple...
MORE »
Website Conduct Policy

Website Conduct Policy

Updated
Can be viewed here...
MORE »
What is your level of dedication?

What is your level of dedication?

Updated
Originally when I came onto the forums I thought, it's just going to be bands here.  People who want to start a career and talk all sorts of shop so to speak.  I am beginning to see most of the people I've talked with are...
MORE »
2010 ESP Formula  pics

2010 ESP Formula pics

Updated
HI..just some pics of my new 2010 ESP Formula guitar..hope you like..satin black w/black pearl binding white EMG 81/85 pup set..God Bless..Barry...
MORE »
Ozz & Pink Investigations

Ozz & Pink Investigations

Updated
I think we should have a formal inquiry into to the previous and recent posting of someone with the name beginning with J   I suspect the dirt will be revealed after the first 100 posts...
MORE »
So what went wrong?

So what went wrong?

Updated
From 100s of active members posting every day to basically this grave yard?   has ESP lost money due to this?   if the boards returned to the 'old way' do you think people would 'come back'? Or has the damage already been...
MORE »
Conanthewarrior

Hi from the U.K

Updated
Hi everyone, just thought I would join as was bored, and thought I would come on here to see whats going on! I'm 24, and from the U.K. I currently own a LTD MH-1000 in See-thru blue, couldn't afford myself a horizon back...
MORE »
Recorded a few tracks for our demo/EP.

Recorded a few tracks for our demo/EP.

Updated
I've been tinkering with tones and trying to figure out a good solid sound for our EP we are working on.  These tracks are not fully mastered yet, but just seeing about some constructive criticism on how it's sounding so far....
MORE »
Fordman65

How long before ESP files for bankruptcy?

Updated
Very rarely I come to check out what the ESP board is up to. Mostly now, I just see just Omess ranting about how this board is shit. For probly the first time ever, I agree with him. There is zero guitar talk. Even the Met...
MORE »
My Charvel's getting somethings new

My Charvel's getting somethings new

Updated
As much as I like the H3 it's just not the sound I'm looking for in this guitar. It's just not crunchy enough, I've found after many years. So in with the 81... well, at least in a few weeks once I get my damn pots. I'll keep...
MORE »
Hello and welcome, Tremoverb.

Hello and welcome, Tremoverb.

Updated
    The rigs.  One for home and one that I can now stop carrying back and forth from the practice space. I've gassed to try a tremoverb for years now and I finally came across one that even matched my cab....
MORE »
I'm moving to Finland...

I'm moving to Finland...

Updated
Hello old friends   As some of you may remember I have been living in Indonesia for the past 2 years. I am actually having a brief stint in the UK before returning back to Indonesia, but as of Jan 2014 I will be officially...
MORE »
Would this trade be worth it?

Would this trade be worth it?

Updated
So, I have an offer to trade my ESP Eclipse in Vintage Black with a Jackson RR1 in blue ghost flames. I personally don't like the look of the Jackson, but I CAN sell it for much more than I can sell my ESP for.  So,...
MORE »
Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Win (2) VIP TIckets to Welcome to Rockville Fest

Updated
Another sweepstakes: if you're in or around Jacksonville, FL (or can get yourself there), we're giving away two VIP passes to the Welcome to Rockville festival. This is a local sweepstakes for US residents only....
MORE »
What's your style?

What's your style?

Updated
I'm interested to see what kind of style some of the forums guys play.  If you don't land on a particular style how about some bands you like playing most?  ...
MORE »