Dahell happened here?

Dahell happened here?

Updated
      Six and a half pages of this?? I thought the spamming was bad before...     P.S. I miss you guys....
MORE »
NGD Did I break the lucky13'd spell?

NGD Did I break the lucky13'd spell?

Updated
I've named her Toxie. I dont have an amp right nw but I've settled on the Bogner Alchemist. Now that I'm working and being and adult I can buy shit lol. I'm going to end of grabbing an interface and an SM57 too. And I'm...
MORE »
Richard S.

Guitar Stand Giveaway

Updated
What happened with that custom made wooden guitar stand that was a special offer when we purchased a guitar? Did anyone ever receive theirs? I'm feeling really bummed about it....
MORE »
new amp build

new amp build

Updated
i am building a jcm 800 amp and will document every step.....   50 watts and parts are arriving....
MORE »
NGD/Family photo!

NGD/Family photo!

Updated
Hello, haven't posted in awhile. Actually just got an ESP Eclipse II vintage burst a couple days ago and thought I'd share. Here's my esp family currently! https://imgur.com/a/us3zu Left to right: Ltd Mummy (y'all...
MORE »
Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Updated
Finished a new record, which you can download for free or donate. Hope y'all are doing great :]] Click To Enjoy   How are these parts?...
MORE »
NGD (customshop 1951 relic nocaster)

NGD (customshop 1951 relic nocaster)

Updated
Sold 2 of my old ESPs to fund it. I had too many redundant super strats                     ...
MORE »
Lucky13

Lucky13

Updated
When I read the words Lucky13 i smile and i laugh (briefly), before i realise i can't remember why. I can't remember. my brain doesn't work very well anymore, haven't got enough GB or even MB left. what was the history with...
MORE »
Dalko

What model is it?

Updated
Hello, is it possible to know the model of this guitar? https://muusikoiden.net/tori/nayta.php?comment_act=form&id=1106493#comments...
MORE »
is this gfunk's?

is this gfunk's?

Updated
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/4797016369.html...
MORE »
This is not the forum I remember

This is not the forum I remember

Updated
wow.  drop in just to see what's up on the esp boards these days and everything has changed.   well, to those of you I used to know I say Hey and those I've yet to meet..... Hey.  ...
MORE »
Six years ago... (Slayer content)

Six years ago... (Slayer content)

Updated
Six years ago I got hacked for putting up a video of me playing my new guitar but without pants - just my underpants. The discussion did not focus on my guitar nor my playing, my legs were apparently more lively debated, so...
MORE »
Fishman Fluence?

Fishman Fluence?

Updated
What's up with all of the new models having these fishman pickups? Are they some new big deal? I'd never heard of them!...
MORE »
Gotta love NGD!

Gotta love NGD!

Updated

MORE »
Hey mod

Hey mod

Updated
Can you figure out a way to ban me from the forums but not the actual website?  How am I gonna buy the newest JaYMzZZz guitar if I can't even see it?...
MORE »