Looking for Friends

Looking for Friends

Updated
I dont have any friends in this community and it seems like everyone who requests me is a bot. Any humans out thre? Send me a request if you want....
MORE »
Need help identifying a guitar brand

Need help identifying a guitar brand

Updated
I have this guitar from Korea nemed RIRA. I have tryed to find out something about this brand online, but there is nothing. It is a great guitar to play on. It has a clean sound and easy to play. If enyone here have heard...
MORE »
Robert C.

Guitar chords

Updated
There are many guitar chords we should learn if we want to play this instrument. So which are 10 most important chords that we have to master first of all ?...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
ESP TAIPEI SUMMER SHOW 2015 PIC

ESP TAIPEI SUMMER SHOW 2015 PIC

Updated
MORE »

Both LTD and E-II brands being retired?

Updated
I heard this rumor the other day, and thought I would poke around the ghost town to see if any of you had any details or if this is just BS....
MORE »
Hi, my name is Marc Pattison and I'm new to this forum but not to ESP guitars

Hi, my name is Marc Pattison and I'm new to this forum but not to ESP guitars

Updated
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been an ESP endorsee for at least 10 years now. I love finding new music, new musicians, new technology and also enjoy sharing any knowledge or opinions I've gathered of my 30 plus years...
MORE »
Lawsuit V-200 bridge replacement

Lawsuit V-200 bridge replacement

Updated
Please look at the following pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/w49fu
Now, I'd like to replace the hardware on this V with some GuitarFetish black hardware. I really don't know much about Tune o matic fits and such, so im...
MORE »
JesterHead1651

ESP LTD "EXP" For Sale

Updated
Hey guys,  Unfortunately, I finally have decided to part ways with my LTD EXP...if anyone is interested and in the Atlanta area, please feel free to contact me.  I cannot post a link but please PM more for more...
MORE »
Upcoming NAD

Upcoming NAD

Updated
I pulled the trigger on this today. Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with the Voodoo Platinum mod.   Used in Richard Z's studio in NYC on the first Emigrate album.   I'll post my own pics when it gets...
MORE »
Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Updated
Hi there, I've setup my own business that restores and airbrushes guitars to custom finishes etc.
We are called "Hangar 18 Custom Guitars And Paintwork"
I have quite a few used ESP guitars in stock to try and get the...
MORE »
Anyone from India?

Anyone from India?

Updated
Hi there! I hail from Kolkata, India and i am a freak about progressive heavy music. anyone with the same interests?...
MORE »
My band just released a covers split

My band just released a covers split

Updated
We recorded a few covers while we've been working on an album and released it for free on bandcamp.  Check it out.  I did all the guitars for it.  There's also an EP of originals you can check out as well.  The tunes we...
MORE »
I'm back!

I'm back!

Updated
I'm sure you're all thrilled I finally retired after my 20 in the Air Force and have time to post lots of left handed shit. Need your guys help. Bought a lefty neck through 1996 Exp. Just want to make sure it's the real deal....
MORE »
Where is GVK?

Where is GVK?

Updated
?...
MORE »