Serial Number

Serial Number

Updated
Hi there guys!!   I Just bought an LTD F-250 (from a person, no case or anything else came with her) and it is an awesome guitar! But is it really an ESP LTD? It says "indonésia" at The Back of the headstock...   Am I...
MORE »
Authentic Guitar Accessories

Authentic Guitar Accessories

Updated
What's up guys! I wanted to share with you guys what I have been working on during the last few months. I am currently developing my own brand of guitar accessories which are all handmade by myself in Salinas,...
MORE »
Andy james ???

Andy james ???

Updated
He was at namm in january to present his white Seven string model and... Nothing more, no more sig model in the Web site... Did he left esp ?? And why ? He's a great player ...
MORE »
For sale or trade - ESP SV Standard (UK)

For sale or trade - ESP SV Standard (UK)

Updated
Selling or trading an ESP SV Standard. Slightly modified with an EMG 85/60 in brushed gold (comes with the original 81s though), gold volume knob, and a trem block which can easily be taken out. In great condition, two very...
MORE »
Debut Album.

Debut Album.

Updated
Hi guys just thought I'd share my bands debut album. Recorded the whole thing with a Kirk Hammett Vintage KH2 custom shop - besides the intro of course....
MORE »
NGD 2016 Les Paul Standard - Desert Burst

NGD 2016 Les Paul Standard - Desert Burst

Updated
My first high end guitar, and I am loving it! 2016 Standard T with a AAA flame maple top and super sexy Desert Burst finish.     ...
MORE »
1988 ESP Horizon Custom Neck Through

1988 ESP Horizon Custom Neck Through

Updated
I got this around 1995. Still one of the best guitars I've ever played but I never did much research on it and now it seems there aren't many reliable records from that era. Anyone have any interesting info about it? (Yes,...
MORE »
Hai guiz! 'Member me???

Hai guiz! 'Member me???

Updated
Whussup party people. It's been quite a while since I've posted here, some of you more tenured members may remember me but I'm sure there's plenty of you guys going "who the fucks this guy?"   I'm just a 25 year old from...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett Gibson V Custom Shop Battery?.

Kirk Hammett Gibson V Custom Shop Battery?.

Updated
Hi guys - just saw those Kirk Hammett Gibson Custom Shop V's They made 100 of em.. Curious to know where the battery compartment is for the EMG's?   Cheers!...
MORE »
Mr. Andy La Rocque.

Mr. Andy La Rocque.

Updated
Very happy to see Andy La Rocque on ESP's front page! One of the most underrated guirarists (at least when it comes to being recognized in the guitar community).   \m/ \m/...
MORE »
New (to me) Tele Day

New (to me) Tele Day

Updated
Sup donkeys.    Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable current ESP dealer. I have been out of the loop for a while but I do know Piney and Pharroh are no longer in the game.  Thanks in advance!         ...
MORE »
emg3254

KH-4 pickguard for a ESP MII?

Updated
I have a ESP USA MII from 2001 that I would like to add a pick guard to.   Anyone know of a place that sells the ESP KH-4 pickguards that would fit my guitar?  It is pretty much a KH-2 without the pick guard....
MORE »
XY-SAT's music lounge

XY-SAT's music lounge

Updated
Here's an open thread to post what music you are into right now or have just discovered! So......What are you listening too?   here's for me   Nothingface - skeletons    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ovmzj4NE...
MORE »
Looking for STBC V 350

Looking for STBC V 350

Updated
Hey guys. Looking to see if anyone has an LTD V 350 in STBC for sale. Ive been looking for one of these for years, but all I ever find is black and silver 350's. PM me if anyone has one, preferably in Canada. ...
MORE »
Carpenter 6 stringers

Carpenter 6 stringers

Updated
With the sc-20 this year, what will happen to the non existent for sale market for the older models.

full disclosure
I own a green sc-500 that could be bought for the right price   anyways ...
MORE »