Posting Images / Links

Posting Images / Links

Updated
Thank you for joining the ESP community. We welcome you to the ESP site, and want to make your experiences enjoyable. This means we have measures in place to help fight spam. It’s simple to remove any new user restrictions...
MORE »
jedmonds

ESP Guitar Workshop Tokyo

Updated
I was fortunate enough to have enough time in Japan to go visit "Guitar Street" in Tokyo.  There are so many guitar shops on this street with each store just jam packed with guitars, with very little room to maneuver through...
MORE »
Hi

Hi

Updated
Hi guys, I just signed up here. :D...
MORE »
6 Easy Pentatonic Licks in Am (with TAB)

6 Easy Pentatonic Licks in Am (with TAB)

Updated
Hello everybody!
After a brief break in my videos I upload this video with 6 licks with the pentatonic of La minor. In this video I have also added tablatures and I play it at different speeds to practice. I hope it...
MORE »
Explorer - Man to Wolf Metallica tribute

Explorer - Man to Wolf Metallica tribute

Updated
Being a big Metallica fan, I built these guitars, what do you think? Regards,...
MORE »
The Phoenix needed a Set-up

The Phoenix needed a Set-up

Updated
          In a mere 10 years it has almost reached "Vintage White", lol.   ...
MORE »
Aiden James

Starting to Learn Bass

Updated
Hello all; new member here. I recently (more like a 5 years ago) picked up an ESP LTD 5-string bass (I believe it's a B-series) and I'm finally now getting around to learning to play. Does anybody have any good resources on...
MORE »
Bass Guitar J-Five Series

Bass Guitar J-Five Series

Updated
I´m searching a specification of both pickups of an J-Five Bass Guitar, the neck one is a splited single coil and another one at the bridge, a humbucker, Music Man Style, with access to the both coils. Any identification are...
MORE »
Is this esp fake

Is this esp fake

Updated
So I just bought a ESP LTD MH-301 off of Sam Ash's Reverbe account and I just wanna make sure I didnt get   ripped off. Also this is the serial number R0310...
MORE »
Behringer parts anyone??

Behringer parts anyone??

Updated
Does anyone know a good source for Behringer parts?? I have an LX1-112 Vampire that I broke the input jack a couple years ago. I would like to fix it someday, but have not been able to locate the parts I need....
MORE »
Best use of guitars in dance music

Best use of guitars in dance music

Updated
Skunkanansie Prodigy Linking park These are my top 3 crossover examples I can think of...
MORE »
The Reign of Kindo - Solo Cover

The Reign of Kindo - Solo Cover

Updated
Today I upload the solo of The Hero, The Saint, The Tyrant, & The Terrorist, of the group The Reign of Kindo. A single in 5/4 not especially fast that can be useful for learning to sunbathe in compasses of amalgam....
MORE »

Updated
Hi, I am Andy a music lover. Let me know which brass guitar should buy to play?...
MORE »
Been gone a long time/NGD

Been gone a long time/NGD

Updated
Its been quite some time since I have posted on here. Not sure if anyone remembers DT1985 from the old forum anyway ha ha. Im a dad now to a beautiful 18 month old daughter, am engaged, have a new job and a brand new house....
MORE »
Pat Winters

Explorer w/ Reverse Headstock

Updated
Hey all, My dream is an Explorer-style guitar, reverse headstock, 25.5-inch scale, TOM bridge, and no inlays. I would buy this in a heartbeat if it weren't for those Roman numeral inlays...
MORE »