Guitar Stand for FRX  (pics)

Guitar Stand for FRX (pics)

Updated
the FRX is kinda hard to set down,  so I just made this stand for it. imgur guitar stand post fits all my axes and my f415fm too    ...
MORE »
2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

Updated
Hey all you ESP All Access members. Over the next few days, you should be receiving some sneak peeks of our press releases for new product announcements sent straight to your email inbox. These are leading up to this coming...
MORE »
How to pass the interview successfully?

How to pass the interview successfully?

Updated
I had two interviews last week. But they were unsuccessful. Several people claimed one position. And it wasn't me who was chosen. I know what my failure is. I get lost on the same questions - Why should choose you? And why...
MORE »
Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Updated
https://youtu.be/07AqRW_LXXc
(in www.oriolmusic.com I attach the PDF with the complete exercise and completely free of charge)
Knowledge of arpeggios is paramount in a guitarist and one of the most complex technical...
MORE »
Rondo music ?

Rondo music ?

Updated
Any own a agile guitar? I was looking and you can get a custom for around a grand. wanted to get some feed back before I buy one. ...
MORE »
NGD and family pics

NGD and family pics

Updated
I picked up a new Mirage Deluxe '87 a few weeks ago and figured it was time for some family pics!   The Mirage:   LTD RL-600 (picked this up a few months ago. Came with an X2N wish I swapped with a Dimarzio D-Activator....
MORE »
How long does shipping usually take?

How long does shipping usually take?

Updated
Hey, not sure if this is the right topic for this question and not sure if it has been asked before. Lot of threads but didn’t see any previous posts. This is my first time ordering straight from the company and not a dealer...
MORE »
Hassad E.

Extended Range Guiatrs

Updated
there should be more bartione 7 strings with floating trems...
MORE »
[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

Updated
so actually NAD was yesterday,  I was too bust jamming to post   I've been playing playing through a stereo 4x12 with an Eventide H9 for years and just went wet dry wet... and it sounds amazing!  I added an Orange OR15 to my...
MORE »
cedric t.

National Anthem

Updated
"Metallica Night" annuelle avec les Giants de San Francisco de la Major League Baseball.   Bonjour, quelqu'un sait quand est censé se dérouler cet événement?  ...
MORE »
Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Updated
He is making an appearance for his car show and auctioning off 2 ESP guitars before going back into rehab. Hetfield is set to take part “in a chat and help auction two of his ESP guitars” during the ceremony on January 30 to...
MORE »
Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Updated
It's a pretty exciting time to be a gamer right now! PS4 is breaking records all over the place, Xbox One is taking over living rooms and entertainment centers across the globe, and PCs are becoming more popular than...
MORE »
Raphael C.

Lockdown rockdown contest

Updated
Anyone knows something about the release of the result?...
MORE »
Raphael C.

666 World United solo- LTD Ec 256

Updated
Hey guys! Check my Solo cover for the music 666 World Divided from Kreator, I played at my LTD EC 256, please subscribe, leave a comment and leave a like in the video!   https://youtu.be/a-H5vAu5-L0...
MORE »
Raphael C.

My LockdownRockdown contest solo

Updated
Hello guys, just posting my solo video of the rockdown contest on YouTube here, send yours too and if possible subscribe and like my video! Thx!   https://youtu.be/AHHgPJcIuJo...
MORE »