Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Updated
So what do you think so far? I'm still liking the show. I'm glad to see The Governor get whacked, finally. There were a lot of satisfying kills on The Gov's crew, especially Mitch. That guy was just plain ol' annoying. I...
MORE »
Jamie J.

Reliable Site RSorder Provide Up to $10 Coupons for 07 Runescape Gold as Summer Special Offers

Updated
Calls for amendments to the rule are surfacing like ripple effects buy osrs gold across the society, as people from all walks of life are of a consensus that legal provisions contained therein are unenforceable. Simply put,...
MORE »
Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Updated
It's a pretty exciting time to be a gamer right now! PS4 is breaking records all over the place, Xbox One is taking over living rooms and entertainment centers across the globe, and PCs are becoming more popular than...
MORE »
Jamie J.

Apply RSorder Given Voucher Codes to Purchase Up to $10 Off Cheap OSRS Gold until Aug 16

Updated
Warm tip: The screen of iPhone 5S/SE is round edged, so the screen osrs gold protector has to be smaller than cell phone's screen or the screen protector could not be installed properly as there will be a gap between screen...
MORE »
How to pass the interview successfully?

How to pass the interview successfully?

Updated
I had two interviews last week. But they were unsuccessful. Several people claimed one position. And it wasn't me who was chosen. I know what my failure is. I get lost on the same questions - Why should choose you? And why...
MORE »
What are you playing?

What are you playing?

Updated
What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console. Lately I'm stuck on tank trouble but can't beat the computer yet....
MORE »
Learn to play Ukulele

Learn to play Ukulele

Updated
I have been thinking of learning a musical instrument for such a long time, but due to many reasons, I cannot find time to get a start. Recently, I have decided to learn to play Ukulele which is a cute, small so it is easy to...
MORE »
New band i am in Christian Black Metal

New band i am in Christian Black Metal

Updated
Hello my name is Sasha   I am interesting in Christian music suhc as Black Metal It is first song. I think the songs is owersome!!!
Updagete:
The song was complitely re recorded from ground up again. Also the new...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
String Skipping in Am (with TAB)

String Skipping in Am (with TAB)

Updated
String Skipping in A minor, with Tablature. Very good to everyone! For today's video I have done this String Skipping exercise. For those who do not know this technique, say that it is based on playing a melody jumping on...
MORE »
I did a very dumb thing

I did a very dumb thing

Updated
I am pretty sure I threw away my ESP guitar catalogs.
I had a 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 and a few more. The only one that survived is 2012 catalog.
WTF was I thinking.  ...
MORE »
EXPcustom

Warning about Japanese Sellers on US or EU Ebay

Updated
Hey I'm just letting all you guys know since one of my guitars had showed up on American Ebay that I had bought from a Japanese dealer sometimes day or weeks later. Someone sold for way too little money for a way expensive...
MORE »
Guitar Stand for FRX  (pics)

Guitar Stand for FRX (pics)

Updated
the FRX is kinda hard to set down,  so I just made this stand for it. imgur guitar stand post fits all my axes and my f415fm too    ...
MORE »
2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

2019 New Guitar & Bass Press Release Previews

Updated
Hey all you ESP All Access members. Over the next few days, you should be receiving some sneak peeks of our press releases for new product announcements sent straight to your email inbox. These are leading up to this coming...
MORE »
Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Updated
https://youtu.be/07AqRW_LXXc
(in www.oriolmusic.com I attach the PDF with the complete exercise and completely free of charge)
Knowledge of arpeggios is paramount in a guitarist and one of the most complex technical...
MORE »