ESP JH-3 NO. 64 FOR SALE

Updated
MICHAEL C.

Hi, Thinking about selling my 1999 JH-3 No. 64 HAS some wear no COA came with it from Mars Music when I bought new in 1999. Have the Hardshell Jaymz case and tags from store. Tarnished bridge and tailpiece...not too bad. Plays great very minor fret wear. Never hardly play it and it has never left the house since 1999. Thinking around 6000 since a lot have gone for much more in my research. I could be wrong.I would only sell here in the US . Let me know if I am in the ball park with price. Thanks.

4004cii

Just wondering if this was still up for sale 

MICHAEL C.

Yes...I still have it . Where are you located ? Thanks Mike

4004cii

Hi Mike 

sent through a friend request we can go through from there

MICHAEL C.

Ok...I will try and get back to you later today. Kinda new here on this forum. Thanks !!

MICHAEL C.

Hey I have some pics for you. You can send me your email address if I did not send them to you already. Thanks Mike

ESPEXP

Hi Michael,

I’m also interested, I’m in Chicago, IL.

MICHAEL C.

Hi, I still have it . I just need to take pics and email them to you or send via my cell phone I guess. I have not listed on Reverb or Ebay. Ebay takes a chunk of the money seems like the last time I sold anything there couple of years back. I would want to make sure a 100 % safe transaction was in order if after seeing it you still wanted it.

Post to Thread