which features are available in Alight Motin Pro?

Updated

Alight Motion Pro is the premium version of Alight Motion, a mobile application that allows users to create professional-quality animations, motion graphics, visual effects, and video editing on their Android or iOS devices. Some of the features available in Alight Motion Pro include:

No Watermark: The Pro version of Alight Motion does not include any watermarks in the exported videos or animations.

Unlimited Layers: Alight Motion Pro allows users to add an unlimited number of layers to their projects, including video, audio, image, and vector layers.

Keyframe Animation: Users can create keyframe animations to add movement and effects to their designs, and customize the timing and easing of the animations.

Advanced Editing Tools: Alight Motion Pro offers a range of advanced editing tools, including blending modes, color correction, masking, and adjustment layers.

Valentín G

I tried Alight Motion Pro, and it has some pretty neat features. I liked its interface; I can say it's intuitive. I love such software where I don't have to learn too much about how to use it.

On a daily basis, I use Movavi, which is very easy to use. It offers some automated features like transitions, color correction, and background removal. You can find more info about it and other alternatives to use in this article.

Alex D.

I Enjoy watermark-free exports and limitless layers. I found this feautures the best ftp mac. It's my daily routine

Insuraas t.

With VN Video Editor, you can utilize green screen effects, also known as chroma keying VN Video Editor For Mac, to replace backgrounds in your videos. This feature enables you to create visually captivating scenes or overlay your videos onto different backgrounds.

Panther  D.

best app for editing

Post to Thread