2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight (Friday October 9, 2020). If you're an ESP All Access member, you should be receiving Preview #1 in your email inbox sometime in the next 12 hours or so. Feel free to tell us what you think here! Thanks.

Gunner McGrath

Why do I only seem to get about half of the emails?

ROBERT B.

I still HAVE NOT seen a guitar !! 

Bluriff

Ditto

ROBERT B.

Unless the 1st email was just a TREASER !!  That was the only guitar I saw 

PDP

Where is this week's update ESP 

Satin 6 string Viper, yes please.

Khalil D.

And Arrow or V-II (E-II series) with bareknuckle or duncan :c I like passives

Mike S.

Bring back the std v-II 

Andrew C.

So this one from today? A friend just texted last night that he was going to buy the Ibanez with Fishmans and Evertune. How about no? When is this LTD Deluxe MH-1000 EverTune in Snow White finish coming?

PDP

This color is dope just wish it wasn't Evertune only. 

Tyler K.

Can you please forward me the email? I became a member last week and just barely missed it. (tylerjkronberger@gmail.com

Brendan Breakdown

The MH-1000 in Snow White looks absolutely beautiful! 

Justin B.

The gold andromeda with fishmans...can I have it now? Damn! How about a stream model? An Eii Phoenix? I’m ready! 

iDuncanW

Really keen to see what new bass come out. I have my LTD Deluxe guitar and would line a nice bass to go with it.

Rahtiel

My guitar suggestions for 2021.
Restore m / mh / h series models in new colors and different versions of bridges. I miss the M 300 FM / M 400 BLK, MH 350 FR / NT and H 351FR / NT models. It would be nice to see ESP come back to its roots and see the old series in a new version again. I often go back to the old ESP catalogs and remember these unique models, today practically unavailable. I would be premature if the models from a few years ago returned to favor. Especially expanding the LTD offer for less wealthy guitarists. Today, LTD's offer is very limited when it comes to these guitars. It's a pity because they were wonderful guitars. I look forward to the new products that the company will offer for the next year. I think many people miss old guitars without unnecessary extras. The simplicity of performance and the beauty of the guitar - this is the quintessence of playing ... Best regards and waiting for new news.

Kevin L.

LTD Deluxe MH-1000 EverTune in Snow White looks great. Still not entirely sold on an Evertune bridge, but now I will have to commit myself to research!

Wilbert L.

I love the esp my friends have I don’t own one yet but hopefully soon

Omar Y.

I want other necks besides "thin U" for E-II's. I love Extra Thin U, and interested in checking out "Extra Slim Flat"

Post to Thread