I need your support

Updated

I need your support.

I've been in a state of shock for a month. My wife told me about the divorce. She had another man. I can't work. I canceled all the lessons. My students' parents call me and shout at me, and I can't explain everything to them.

What should I do? How to live?

Pushead

Coming to a guitar forum is probably a terrible place to get relationship advice. No one here has ever even met a girl.

Wesly V.

Pushead could you tell me if this serial number is correct. i think its fake ... SS0948127,ESP Alexi Laiho custom shop Japan. 

Thank you! Wesly v Erp 

Pushead

Coming to a relationship thread in a guitar forum is probably a terrible place to get guitar advice. Post photos of the guitar in any one of the dozen or so fake guitar threads on the board and we'll see what's what.

Wesly V.

Wesly V.

Wesly V.

Wesly V.

metalhobo

it's fake

Pushead

Hobo are you saying the relationship in the OP is fake or the guitar is fake?

I think both are, but I want to make sure.

Mitchell J.

There are many beautiful things in the world.

Mitchell J.

Coming to a relationship thread in a guitar forum is probably a terrible place to get guitar advice.

Mitchell J.

No one here has ever even met a girl.

Mitchell J.

This is where my brother found his girlfriend after his divorce. And he's happy again.

Morris123

Bro I don't think that anyone could help you here with this. I think you should get help from somelesewhere.

Cogan C.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, since he's here, he could probably save money on a lawyer and buy a great new guitar.

Seriously, tho, I think the best we could do here is to encourage him not to give up on his lessons program no matter

the outcome.

Tim S.

No one here has ever even met a girl.

Post to Thread