How to pass the interview successfully?

Updated
How to pass the interview successfully?

I had two interviews last week. But they were unsuccessful. Several people claimed one position. And it wasn't me who was chosen. I know what my failure is. I get lost on the same questions - Why should choose you? And why did you leave the last job?
I can't talk about myself and.... It's complicated... How am I supposed to get interviewed? I need a job, damn it.

rekekih r.

You need to be confident in your knowledge and choose vacancies from your experience. In interviews, I like it when there's a dialogue. Otherwise it's an interrogation.

lagot m.

I have an interview tomorrow for a job I really want, followed by a procedure I've been putting off for over a year. I don’t know what I’m more nervous about. i need to prepare to tell me about yourself https://mrsimon.ai/tell-me-about-yourself/ but i don't have time. I guess i won't sleep tonight.

Lennart a.

Did you ever think why you could not do better during your interviews. the reason behind, this is your preparation of the interview. If you follow these interviews, tips with full attention you definitely pass your interview. I have read some more stuff related to job and interviews on best paper writing service online and I must be of great interest for you.

weyokig m.

i just got an email that i have a job interview tomorrow i totally forgot. Ahh fml if i get it i’ll have 4 jobs?? No bc 3 jobs already stresses me out fml

Post to Thread