[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

Updated
[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

so actually NAD was yesterday,  I was too bust jamming to post   I've been playing playing through a stereo 4x12 with an Eventide H9 for years and just went wet dry wet... and it sounds amazing!  I added an Orange OR15 to my Jim Root dark terror and my TH30.  I'm running my #4 and TH30 in stereo with an H9 and the OR 15 dry.  oh... and a combination of Eminence Swamp Thangs and Texas Heats...  tunings:  haha no ok I'm done.

Some other pics around the room tho  

M911

oh,  and here's a post to my imgur with larger pics

M911

wow don't everyone talk at once

metalhobo

this place has sure gone to shit as far as actual discussions go, huh?

I'm really impressed with how much cool gear you fit in that bedroom. do you get to turn those oranges up loud in there?

tx-ogre

Yeah, there is not a lot of activity on the forums anymore.  That is quite impressive how you are able to squeeze all that gear into the available space.  Not to mention the gear itself.

Benjamin T.

I have checked many studios where people getting the photos related to their work and profession as well.

Beauvais G.

Another reason why businesses should incorporate charitable giving into their mission statement is that it encourages your team to do the same. You’ll be able to volunteer along with extending team building inside your organization

Post to Thread