The Coronavirus effect

Updated
The Coronavirus effect

Many aspects of the industry are already seeing the effect of the virus itself, many of the factories in China and other places are getting close down and other stuff like that. The question is will it affect the production of all ltd, e-ii, and original model are being produced today?

Edited 9/28/2022 - I am surprised that this post is getting some attention after some time, cool 

Road King

I can't really think of anything I buy that is made in China, so I have no idea. I know many Ltds are made in Korea and E-IIs are made in Japan. We'll just have to see if the new models shown at NAMM arrive later than May.

mlopez

We're experiencing a similar impact to our business from the Coronavirus. The big-ticket items aren't the issue, but specialized components and those component manufacturers seem to be the ones getting hit the hardest. Even if one of these manufacturers is from China it causes havoc to the entire supply chain.  Our solar batteries have been delayed for 4-6 weeks due to one item not being able to be manufactured in time. 

EM

Waiting on a new E-II right now, when I called my dealer for an update, they said that a shipment they were supposed to receive early feb was in fact delayed due to all that's going on....  : ( 

Grant P.

People will improve this situation soon, the researchers are going to make vaccine 

Howard B.

thanks

Jimbo B.

Effect? The entire planet's economy is in mess now, this is a horrible pandemic. Alchemy

Road King

I’m more afraid of the reaction of people. Have you seen the lines in gun shops? Is this generally normal? This is insanity. We need to tighten Gun Control until people are completely crazy.

No we don't. People are spending their corona cash on awesome guns and probably guitars.

P.S. Nothing burger flu is over. Restaurants are open for dine in. Except maybe a few areas where the cowards live.

Harry K.

I think that this pandemic has changed everything 

James H.

cheers

James H.

my personal business web design got hit but i am recovering well now ...thankfully

Cody B.

Well, the guitars will become a little bit better! Decreasing in producing Asian produced instruments is always great, as Asians don`t know how to do a good music instrument, as for me. Even if there is a bunch of control in manufacturing..

Miller C.

The coronavirus pandemic has resulted in not only health issues but business shutdowns and supply chain disruptions. The pandemic is a global issue that affects everyone, whether you live in a developed or developing country. Pain Clinic Aylesbury

Post to Thread