What are you playing?

Updated
What are you playing?

What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console.

Lately I'm stuck on Retro Bowl but can't beat the computer yet.

Evelyn

I play Call of Duty and at work Electric Man and World of Solitaire

Evelyn

I play Call of Duty MW at home.

Jimbo B.
Steven N. wrote:

What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console.

Lately I'm stuck on tank trouble but can't beat the computer yet.

I know Tank Trouble, I have been playing it for a while during quarantine But I love to play Little Alchemy 2 more.

felicityyu

I love to play PC games, and one of my favorite is the game free fire. I just also discovered it while browsing the gaming sites

They offer a lot of games their that can be played on PC, they also have a guide on how to download it easily without emulators

Advert C.

I do play cs go and Dota. Even more, I bet on it with https://parimatch.co.tz/sw/e-sports for Tanzania citizens who are more likely to use Swahili. In some days i love to play GTA 5 or Witcher. Single games are cool, but i need something multiplying during the corona haha. If you wish we can play together is something I have already listed.

villages l.

I playing clicker heroes. This game is an idle game.

Jimbo B.

I can’t get enough of animes which are about main characters trapped in video games.

basketballlegendsunblocked.club

gamealchemy.us

Paul E.

The latest game i liked a lot was OuterWorlds

lagot m.

No wonder we have difficulties in games. I play Destiny 2. Raising levels is becoming more difficult, and the game is more and more interesting. My experience of the game is over a year, but still my skills are lacking. Now I play with experienced gamers of the leprestore team 

website https://d2-recovery.com/  specializes on doing most of the gaming activities as main job. The procedure is pretty simple - you order chosen Destiny 2 Carry and we are starting with it. Most of the products are schedule based, but you always can read the ETA in description.

bernira m.

I don’t play anything yet

bernira m.

I couldn't get a job

Ingrid S.

I am playing obituary and slayer etc 

Mario R.

I play online games here. It's a comfortable up-to-date online games platform. There are a lot of breathtaking games with profit. It takes less than 1 min to create your own account with numerous features. You can get your winning whenever you want. They propose many methods to withdraw your money. Try it and you will not be disappointed. 

Joe E.

Do you play GTA?

Tom J.

I am still playing GTA. Is there anybody who knows a good company that develops custom software for small business ? I am an entrepreneur and I want to develop a special soft for my business. Hope you'll help me. Thanks in advance!

Post to Thread