I Want to Start a Band

Updated
I Want to Start a Band

So, I wanted to start a band, but I don't know anyone who plays an instrument, so I took to the ESP forums. I'm looking to start a band that plays music similar to A Day to Remember, Like Moths to Flames, and Bring Me the Horizon. I would prefer it if anyone who was interested in it was around my age range (16-19 years-old), and lives in the Huntington Beach/Fountain Valley area of Southern California. Just send a message if you're interested!

Pushead

Your location would probably help in your search.  This place draws from across the globe.

Best of luck on the start of your band.

Hmouth

Best thing to do if you want to start a band is draw all the money you currently have in your bank account out so you have it as cash. Take that money and sit on a bus for 3 weeks without showering and doing a high intensity workout every night followed by gratuitous boozing. Follow this up by arguing about petty things with other people who should be old enough to know better and questioning what the fuck you are doing with your life.

While you are doing all these things you should be systematically burning the cash you have on you.

With all these things completed, you will have experienced all the joys of being in a band. 

vipprimo

I've never heard a more accurate summation.  Good job.

Nick H.

Post has been updated!

Post to Thread