White Bish0p

A Good 30 W Amp ????

Updated
Hey fellows, i am looking for a good 30 W amp. Right now, the Line 6 Spider III is my first choice but some say that the Cube 30 would be a good choice. I have a shitty Peavy Express 112S (65 W) and i want something smaller...
MORE »
BLS

Randall VMX 30

Updated
Wanted to know if anyone has a Randall VMX 30 or has played through one? Thinking about ordering one for a practice amp. I play BLS, Ozzy, Metallica, Pantera, My own shit, etc...... I can't find any reviews on it. Any help...
MORE »
MikeC

Tube Amp Question

Updated
Hey, I recently purchased my first tube amp as some of you may know. Theres a switch that says Half/Full and I wasnt sure if it ment half output like full would be 120 watts and half would be 60. Or does it mean like half...
MORE »
jmann

new cab for line6 spider 3

Updated
i want to get a vader 2x12 cab but idk what the difference between 4, 8, or 16 ohms is can someone help me out??...
MORE »
chevy Z 302

Mark IV owners, settings?

Updated
Got my mark IV yesterday and so far im diggin it a bit but still having some trouble dialing in some good tones. Just thought i'd check and see what everyone here was using and hopefully it'll give me something to go from to...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Returning member...a quick ?

Updated
Hey all, I just re-registered to this forum under the same name I used to use. I think I was probably the 2nd person here to get an ltd ninja600 right behind a guy called PeopleAgain. Anyways....I was wandering if there were...
MORE »
Json

100w tube amps

Updated
Hi! First-time-poster here! This might be a stupid question, but bare with me, I'm a tube-noob :\ I've had the same 30w transistor amp during my 9 years of guitar playing. I was just wondering how loud a 100w tube amp...
MORE »
Brono

Slaving

Updated
I dont really know shit bout slaving amps or how to do it, all i (think) i know is you can mix one amps pre-amp with another's power amp. Does it really make a big difference in sound doing that? and how exactly do you do...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

Need 'New Amp'-advice

Updated
What do you think is the best amp I can get between the 650 and 1000 dollars (combo or head/cabinet doens't matter)?...
MORE »
m1ke

FM difference?

Updated
Hiya, I was wondering what the difference between an 'FM' guitar and a non-FM guitar is -- I've seen a ESP LTD VIPER 1000 I want.. on one site it has other a ESP LTD VIPER 1000 STBK and a ESP LTD VIPER 1000FM STBK. On the...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Replacing amp

Updated
I'm trying to replace my Vox AD50VT with the Line 6 Flextone III XL or a Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo and I want some feedback about these 2 combos. If there are any other combos that someone could recommend me that give off...
MORE »
Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Updated
Im looking at some low wattage Class A amps at the moment for a mini rig of doom, i am thinkign about splurging on the JSX: Mini Colossal as it has the power sponge and a effects loop, even tho its £449, i was thinking about...
MORE »
Sidivan

Flight Case for Horizon

Updated
So, I'm flying overseas for a year and I want to take my Custom Shop Horizon with me. Nothing is special about the shape besides it has the old Horizon headstock (got it in 2001), but I can't find a good aluminium flight...
MORE »
wildchild

ZOOM stuff

Updated
i was looking at a Zoom g9 multi effect whatyamagigit at the store the other day, it looked alright by what the guy there had shown me of it, have any of you guys tried one? howd you like it?...
MORE »
Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...

Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...

Updated
... From this list (all Boss) as i am planning on making a simple 4 pedal rig for myself. I want a OD, Dist, a EQ (I have that already) and something fun, EG a Chorus or Phaser. The rig needs to be versitile tho as i will...
MORE »