Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Updated
Im looking at some low wattage Class A amps at the moment for a mini rig of doom, i am thinkign about splurging on the JSX: Mini Colossal as it has the power sponge and a effects loop, even tho its £449, i was thinking about...
MORE »
Put

bassamp: Laney DB 300H any good?

Updated
Hi there, I dont have much knowledge of bassamps .. I saw a Laney DB 300H on the inet , is it any good ? ps. My other account (put) got deleted , anyone experienced this 2 ?...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Good wireless with pedal reciever?

Updated
With the way my rig works, I really want a wireless system with a pedal receiver so I can run my TU-2 through the front of my amp without having to run a shit load of cables back and forth from the amp. I have the Samson...
MORE »
Sidivan

Flight Case for Horizon

Updated
So, I'm flying overseas for a year and I want to take my Custom Shop Horizon with me. Nothing is special about the shape besides it has the old Horizon headstock (got it in 2001), but I can't find a good aluminium flight...
MORE »
wildchild

ZOOM stuff

Updated
i was looking at a Zoom g9 multi effect whatyamagigit at the store the other day, it looked alright by what the guy there had shown me of it, have any of you guys tried one? howd you like it?...
MORE »
Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...

Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...

Updated
... From this list (all Boss) as i am planning on making a simple 4 pedal rig for myself. I want a OD, Dist, a EQ (I have that already) and something fun, EG a Chorus or Phaser. The rig needs to be versitile tho as i will...
MORE »
Angel Of Death181

Recommended Starter Amps and Effects

Updated
Im kinda a noob to guitars, i dont have an amp so and i like metal, what would be a good starter amp for metal and what about a good starter effects pedal, box, wah, whatever. any suggestions?...
MORE »