nwright

SSHS, fill me in on the Randall V2...

Updated
I know you had one, right? I've played one a few times at a local store and REALLY liked it, but I never really turned it up anywhere near gig volume. What's your take on this thing?...
MORE »
13strings2kill

Looking At Getting A Rivera Amp

Updated
i've been kinda borded with my current set up and been itching to get something new. i been looking online at some of rivera stuff. i like the fact that thye make sub woofers for player how use low tunning and/or 7...
MORE »
BLS

Epi Valve JR Combo

Updated
Hi, Anyone have this set up? I know a few have the head. Wanted to get some input, as I am thinking of buying one. How does it respond (Sound wise) to say a POD XT or ZW Overdrive/distortion? Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
5150 with an orange 2x12

5150 with an orange 2x12

Updated
can i run a 5150 head at 16 ohm through an orange 2x12 cab?...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

good string guage for c standard

Updated
suggestions? i've never tuned to standard c:\...
MORE »
owint1

Noob question. Is is possible...

Updated
Hey, new guy with a few noob questions. Just a few queries I was hoping the great folks on the ESP board might be able to lend a hand: Is it possible to run a SansAmp PSA straight through a cabinet without an amp head?...
MORE »
ZephMan

I just found the wonders of flat-wounds strings.

Updated
These things are amazing. Just put 'em on my Tele last night. They are so smooth. And they look fucking awsome. Anyone else use these?...
MORE »
Mark K.

alexi using boss Sd-1?

Updated
so I saw in a few live shows of them on youtube that he uses this yellow stomp box allong with his jim dunlop cry baby from hell (the dime wah) I've red somewhere on the internet that he uses a Boss SD-1...can anyone confirm...
MORE »
sandman29

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Updated
Anybody got one or use one that can give me a good review, I might ask for one for christmas from my wife and have tried one out at the store but, just kind of curious about the durability and all the cool little tweaks you...
MORE »
MikeC

Bass Amp

Updated
Hey guys, My bassist is in need of a new amp. He's not really sure as of what he should be looking at as of right now. We play stuff from Megadeth, old Metallica and Pantera all the way to stuff like Droid, Five Finger...
MORE »
wherever-i-roam

got the end of the jack stuck in my line 6 412 cab... lol...

Updated
i didnt think to take the cables out and pushed my cab and head round to put it out of the way and caught the wires and it pushed the jack and when i pulled it out the end of the jack stayed in the hole :o :mad: anyone got...
MORE »
Mark K.

MXR 10 Band EQ

Updated
so, I have this 7 Band EQ from behringer, which sucks ass because it's way fucking too noisy...but I can get a descent tone out of it with my HD147:) so I'm looking at the MXR 10 band EQ for a more better and more versatile...
MORE »
BLS

Line 6 POD XT

Updated
Appoligize in advance, as this may be a stupid question. Can you hook this directly to a 4X12 cab (Without a head)?...
MORE »
BLS

ToneWorks AX1500G

Updated
Anyone got one/used one? Please let me know, I have a chance to pick one up cheap....
MORE »
cicada71

Amp question help please.

Updated
Hi guys I currently have a Laney HCM30 amp which sounds ok but I want to update to something to acheive some heavier sounds similar to early Slayer/Metallica/Exodus my budget is about $400-$600aus I was looking at a Randall...
MORE »