ironball or mini recto

ironball or mini recto

Updated
That's it in a nutshell.  Anybody have experience with either?  I'm probably gonna have to order one blind as I can't find one near by.  I realize that for the price I could fit the full size heads but I don't need the volume...
MORE »
Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Updated
Hi guys   I am looking for a guitar strap for my EC-401VF DMZ Lemon Drop (http://www.espguitars.com/products/9612-ec-401vf-dmz-ld?category_id=1963292-ec-series) I wanted something in purple/turquoise/blue-leather (20$ -...
MORE »
Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Updated
I know, google it... but I'd like to hear feedback from every source. I'm looking for an audio interface and 2 got my eye. 1st is Lexicon alpha, 2nd is Focusrite Scarlett Solo. If anybody had experiences with either brand or...
MORE »
Mr.G.

MY FIRST GUITAR VIDEO! :D

Updated
Hi everyone! I'm a complete beginner, the very definition of the term "NOOB"...  ... but I've decided to learn the guitar and this is my VERY FIRST equipment video about my amateur stuff I put together. This video is for...
MORE »
palie p.

Ibanez TSA15

Updated
hi im actually planning to buy a new amp for jamming/practice alone in my bedroom, im thinking to buy a Ibanez TSA15 combo which im gonna use my Nano Metal Muff pedal for distortion tone. my concern is, i dont know if this is...
MORE »
Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Updated
Hi everyone, I am aware that there are amps specific for electric and acoustic guitars but I was wondering if i could use my amp, (specifically a Blackstar HT-5R) to amplify an acoustic guitar. I also have a solid state amp...
MORE »
multi effects processor suggestions

multi effects processor suggestions

Updated
I currently have a Zoom G2G that I love, starting to crap out on me and they are not available other than ebay right now.  any suggestions on a processor that is easy to use and sounds good right out of the box without me...
MORE »
Pickups...

Pickups...

Updated
Evening all, Can anyone recommend a great bridge humbucker pickup for a Les Paul style guitar that is very versatile? I use this guitar for clean sounds, crunchy sounds, rocky driven sounds and right up to full metal riffage...
MORE »
WATCH THIS!!??

WATCH THIS!!??

Updated
Some pics of my gear !!    1. Taylor 214 Tobacco burst 2. ESP Truckster BLK - James Hetfield Sig 3. ESP MX250 Custom Black (Customshop) 4. ESP MX250 Custom Snow White 5. ESP MX250 Custom Black 6. Line 6 Variax 700...
MORE »
HeavyAir Pickups

HeavyAir Pickups

Updated
Hey all,  I have had some awesome pickups sent to me from HeavyAir Pickups. They are a hand made custom pickup place here in UK.  http://heavyair.co.uk/ becuase they were so nice to me, i decided to help out with a review...
MORE »
Les Paul model wiring help needed!

Les Paul model wiring help needed!

Updated
Hello there, I am building my own Les Paul model guitar and need a little help with the wiring, mailny the capacitors. Do they have a positive and negative side? And if so which goes to volume and which goes to...
MORE »
DSSuperSaiyan

Roland Cube: 20 watts or 40?

Updated
Hey guys I'm getting a new amp but I'm not sure what to go for. I'm trying to go for the Slayerish/Lamb of God like sound (I've got a Ibanez), so is a Roland Cube XL good for over the top distortions? I'm looking at a mid...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm getting an MX-250 soon but the guy that I am buying it from doesn't have a case for it and I've been searhing around a lot for one but I can't seem to find one. Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks (:...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Pickups? What are the best?

Updated
Hey guys I want to swap out the pickups in my Gibson SG Standard and I cant make a decision.  I'm debating whether to get an Emg 81 for the bridge with a EMG66 in the neck, the JH Emg set or go passive and get a dimarzio...
MORE »
Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Updated
What's up everyone?

As the title suggests, is there a P-90 pickup out there that's sized for a Telecaster? I know there are P-90's in a single coil for a Strat, but I'm not sure about ones for Tele's. Thanks!...
MORE »