JoeBender

Where to buy ENGL?

Updated
Hey guys, I'm interested in getting and ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E 212 V to hook up to my Mesa Express combo, but I have no idea about the price, or even where to get one! I'm pretty sure there aren't any ENGL dealers here,...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

which do you prefer?

Updated
im planning on buying a overdrive pedal but im not sure which one to get. Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer Maxon OD-9 Ibanez TS-808 Maxon OD-808 BBE Green screamer any preferances? thanks....
MORE »
loro rnr

fernandes sustainer

Updated
Could I install a Fernandes sustainer in my M-1000 without swapping out the neck pickup (it has the EMG)? I have tried one with a jem like Steve Vai's one and it was great... Thank you!:)...
MORE »
the_emptier

what the hell....

Updated
why the hell is everyone changing to blackouts? is it just because that a lot of new artists have been switching to them? or is it because they have ACTUALLY tried them? just a thought....
MORE »
Kalibur

S-Tek bass bridges.

Updated
I saw one online the other day on a Schecter Stilleto 5 string and i really want to get one to put on my Ibanez SR5.Does anyone know the name of the company who makes them?...
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

L6 Cab on Clist = Worth it?

Updated
Hey guys, currently running my Vetta into the 300w Spider 2 cab, think this baby here would be a step up or just sideways? Looks like a Flextone cab to me, not sure if they'd have the flat freq response I'm looking...
MORE »
Keeley Metal Zone

Keeley Metal Zone

Updated
I like to use the Metal Zone now and again for boosts and to get nasty sounds, I was thinking of buying the Keeley modded one...has anyone tried one of these? Is there a huge difference?...
MORE »
slash13

ENGL Savage VS Powerball

Updated
Hey guys, my old account was fucked up, so i started a new one. Anyways, I'm in the market for a new amp, and I've narrowed down my choices to a few. I have never played ENGL amps before, but I've heard enough good things...
MORE »
Kalibur

A list of good solid state amps.

Updated
Could someone here name me a list of good solid state amps? Is the Fender Metalhead good?...
MORE »
MeTaL

First time changing tubes

Updated
Ok, I know this really sounds like a noob but what the heck. I've had a Mesa F50 combo for about 2 years now or so and it really is in need of a tube change. Only problem is, I don't know which tubes to buy and how to...
MORE »
espsy

Which To Sell Viper Or Eclipse??

Updated
Gotta sell either my standard series viper or my eclipse II black cherry to fund eclipse ctm gloss black chrome hardware. Which should i sell???...
MORE »
the_emptier

Peavey 6505+ vs. ENGL Fireball

Updated
Hey guys, i'm currently looking for a new amp (have been for a LONG time) and i have narrowed it down to the Peavey 6505+ and the ENGL Fireball. I have played the Peavey and it is just amazing, the greatest amp i've ever...
MORE »
borkthrone

5150 II effects loop noise

Updated
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me... I have a 5150 II and I run an MXR 10 band eq through the effects loop. I've been doing that for about 5 years and its worked fine. Now, when I put the loop on, it makes a high...
MORE »
JoeBender

Where are the Mesa Express cabs?

Updated
Hey guys, I have a Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 combo amp and I'm looking into getting a 1x12 extension cab for it, I was just wondering... where are they? I'm pretty sure I saw them listed in my price catalogue but they're...
MORE »
anyone play a razorback DB

anyone play a razorback DB

Updated
ive played SEVERAL Razorback's and Razorback Vs including the 255 which is one of the better ones, has anyone played the DB version i cant really afford a Razorback right now so im wondering if its worth 500?...
MORE »