moosemeister

Cases

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking for a hardshell case to fit my ESP LTD F-255. I'm not sure whether the case they have FOR the LTD F-series will fit a 5 string. Any cases?...
MORE »
espsy

Emg 60a

Updated
Anyone any experience of this pickup in the bridge position? Comments?...
MORE »
T-nuts

Electro Harmonix Tubes

Updated
I know there are alot of threads about tubes right now, but all that is available to me are Electro Harmonix. So I need to replace my 6505+ with all new tubes. 12AX7's for the preamp, But what should I put in the...
MORE »
mmonti

Practice Gear

Updated
Im lookin for some type of practice gear for when its late and quiet, I used to use an old rockman but dont know where I put it. Can anyone recommend anything that sounds decent clean and w/distortion, etc. and aint real...
MORE »
tube recommendations

tube recommendations

Updated
need some recommendations for ye ole XXX that needs retubing.. at least i think it's the tubes.. it plays great for about 5-10 minutes then the output drops for a few minutes then goes back up to the normal level.. does this...
MORE »
therapist

New Pickup

Updated
SD SH-14 Custom 5 vs. SD SH-4 JB. I have narrowed it down to these two pickups but I cant decide. I would like to hear what your experiences have been and which one you prefer. What are the pros and cons?...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Kahler vs OFR

Updated
Whats the difference?...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Joe Satch JS1000

Updated
Anyone played this guitar? How is the next compared to the Wizard? Or the ESP ones such as a KH2...
MORE »
TheSandman

Attenuator for my Mesa Rectoverb 50 combo....

Updated
Looking to do away with the distortion pedal and stick with rectoverb distortion. Was looking at either a hot plate or a weber attenuator, which one would better for my amp? What ohm do I need to get? I know your suppose...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

firewind-a dark halo

Updated
does anyone know what keyboards these two bands use they sound the same and it want one...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Extra Thin U vs Extra Thin Flat

Updated
Whats the difference?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

New amp finally!

Updated
Long story short....about 2 months ago I sold my modded 5150II and searched for a used Randall V2......found one on Ebay and I got burned.....Sent it in to Randall to get it fixed. 3 1/2 weeks later It's fixed (free of charge...
MORE »
Takeoffyouhoser80

M Audio Mobile Pre

Updated
Anyone have this? I'm getting one soon and was wondering what some of your personal recording experiences were with this device. Thanks!...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Digitech Whammy?

Updated
well.. I have a guitar without a whammy bars... and i would like to have the effects of a whammy (of course). and i was thinking about buying a digitech whammy pedal but i haven't tried yet. just want to know the opinion of...
MORE »
espsy

Engl Fireball

Updated
Right, ive been hearing off alot of ppl that the Powerball doesn't cut through the mix live. Anyone have experience with the fireball in a live situation??...
MORE »