Bridge The Void

...and now reccomend me an EQ pedal!

Updated
OK, easier thread cuz I've got a few that look interesting: MXR 10 band (versatile, bu expensive) MXR 6 band (cheaper, harder to find for some reason) Boss GE-7 (cheaper, easy to get hold of, is it actually any...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

drum triggers

Updated
i know this is a guitar forum, but my drummer has been looking for drum triggers. does anybody here know how they work and if you need a module for the triggers to work?...
MORE »
E-Mail ive just sent to Peavey

E-Mail ive just sent to Peavey

Updated
Ive just sent a suggestions email to peavey wit the following to see what they would introduce some new amps. I would really like to see a couple of new products in your amp line introduced, really they are just smaller...
MORE »
EMG Select?

EMG Select?

Updated
anybody have any experience with them? i have EMGS in my Viper and dont expect the same sound but i do have a FIBSON Les Paul that i won at an arcade, its a decent guitar and would like to improve the sound a bit, so im...
MORE »
Asmodaus

amp hum triaxis 290

Updated
It seems my triaxis 290 is humming worse than I ever noticed before. You ever have that experience where you're unhappy with something but you can't remember if it was like that before and you didn't notice or if it just...
MORE »
Deathroll

2 Questions

Updated
I got 2 questions and i hope some people can answer them. 1. Which string gauge can i best use for these tunings: D, G, C, F and C, G, C, F I use both of them very often. But i have the total wrong string gauge. 2. I'm...
MORE »
TheEnemy

2008...plan to get lot of gears?

Updated
After seeing the new esp models and namm and all...you guys gonna buy a lot of new guitar gears this year? Its gonna be my biggest year since i started guitar. Planning to completely change my rig. gonna get: -Engl E670...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

what's the verdict on....

Updated
EMGs vs Seymour Duncan Blackouts. Is there anyone that has done a side by side comparison yet? Or through the same guitar? I want to know if I should bother with trying the EMG 85 in the brigde, or should I skip it and...
MORE »
Gravy Tank

5150 question

Updated
I need to replace the tubes in my 5150, and I just wanted to know how the preamp positions are labeled. I assume it goes V1-V5, left to right. Is this right? Thanks....
MORE »
cicada71

Randall RG75G2 setup/pedals ?

Updated
Hi I just got my new amp the Randall RG75G2 it sounds alright still trying to find my sound looking for a nice chunky distorted sound for thrash/death metal, wondering if I should invest in a couple of pedals ? Maybe an eq...
MORE »
savageshredder

Crate Blue Voodoo

Updated
so any of you dudes here own(ed) one? I hear these are one of the better sounding bang of the buck amps especially when they're installed with el34's...
MORE »
the_emptier

spider valve 100w head

Updated
anyone ever played one of these? as some of you may know i've been looking at amps forever and i love the 6505+. i was fixed on that for a long time but now with a new year there will be new gear. so how is this amp? i play...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Pickup installation...

Updated
I just got a SD Invader to put in my Epiphone SG, but unfortunately, I lack the financial wiggle room to pay to install it right now. I have access to a soldering iron and the tiniest shred of experience with soldering and...
MORE »
gab4554

Tuners

Updated
Whats the diffrence between Schaller, Sperzel and Gotoh tuners. Which one are better then others and why?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Triple Rectifier w/ EL34's?

Updated
Anyone in here have any experience with EL34's in a Recto? I searched on the Boogie Board and came up pretty empty. I think my bud's Triple sounds great and he has 6l6's in his, but I know my 5150II sounded absolutely brutal...
MORE »