Anthony H.

Toggle Switch with EMG

Updated
Hello everyone I recently purchased a pair of emg pickups,
57-7h / 66-7h Active

Though I need to purchase a new 3 way toggle switch for it, and I cannot find any good one or one that will work. This will be my...
MORE »
what would you like to see amp companies build

what would you like to see amp companies build

Updated
This is the amp I'd like to see Engl, Marshall, Blackstar, Bogner, Mesa...... 20w three channel tube amp with a 5watt setting. Clean channel: separate eq, gain and volume control. Clean- blues crunch Crunch channel:...
MORE »
Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Updated
Hey everyone! Thought people here might like to check out my new guide to making awesome electric guitar recordings: 5 Hot Tips for Amazing Electric Guitar Recording I knwo there are more comprehensive articles out there....
MORE »
Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Updated
Hello all. I have an amazing SV that I want to move with and need to be able to either take it on the plane or check it in for hopefully not a lot of money. I have the HUGE case it came with but I want to find a smaller...
MORE »
Soldered vs no solder

Soldered vs no solder

Updated
In my EMG swap on my FX-260 I opened my LTD Snakebyte for reference only to see it's all been soldered.  Since the ltd snakebyte uses the JH signature pickups wondering why it doesn't use the solderless connectors?  Is it...
MORE »
Dave P.

ESP ML25 Strap or ???

Updated
None of my local shops have any straps I like that don't say Gibson or Fender on them or cost a fortune. I love the ESP shield logo and was thinking of the ML25 Shield strap but less likely to see that in a local store than...
MORE »
Dean C.

Any thoughts on Boss NS-2 Noise supressor?

Updated
I've always wanted to know what people think about this pedal I have never used it, but i heard it is pretty good what is your opinon?...
MORE »
Kevin F.

ESP 40th Guitar Stool Availability

Updated
I recently saw a few ESP Artist highlights from the NAMM 2015 show.  I noticed some ESP 40th Logo Stools on stage.  Any idea if they are available for purchase?...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX Tombstone Case

Updated
I would argue, that the FRX becomes ESP's identifying design... as Stratocaster is to Fender, Les Paul to Gibson etc... Where many guitar models (all companies) can be equated to being based on or a variation of another...
MORE »
Ajk89

Which cab to get

Updated
I got a new engl powerball and want a new cab to go with it, but which one to get? I'm thinking either the engl 4x12 pro or a Marshall 1960. The Marshall will save me a few $ but I can't decide . Any advice would be...
MORE »
I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

Updated
I want a replacement bridge for my alexi 600 but I dont know witch one out of the following are the right ones for my guitar Floyd Rose Original Series Tremolo Bridge with R2 Nut Gold   FLOYD ROSE ORIGINAL TREMOLO GOLD W/...
MORE »
ironball or mini recto

ironball or mini recto

Updated
That's it in a nutshell.  Anybody have experience with either?  I'm probably gonna have to order one blind as I can't find one near by.  I realize that for the price I could fit the full size heads but I don't need the volume...
MORE »
Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Updated
Hi guys   I am looking for a guitar strap for my EC-401VF DMZ Lemon Drop (http://www.espguitars.com/products/9612-ec-401vf-dmz-ld?category_id=1963292-ec-series) I wanted something in purple/turquoise/blue-leather (20$ -...
MORE »
Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Updated
I know, google it... but I'd like to hear feedback from every source. I'm looking for an audio interface and 2 got my eye. 1st is Lexicon alpha, 2nd is Focusrite Scarlett Solo. If anybody had experiences with either brand or...
MORE »
Mr.G.

MY FIRST GUITAR VIDEO! :D

Updated
Hi everyone! I'm a complete beginner, the very definition of the term "NOOB"...  ... but I've decided to learn the guitar and this is my VERY FIRST equipment video about my amateur stuff I put together. This video is for...
MORE »