Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Updated
Im thinking that because i cant get to grips with a Metronome at all, altho at one time i was just about to get along with one when things happened out side when i was just getting faster. I did get along with a drum machine...
MORE »
smokeyalater

want a better tone

Updated
So i have an HD147 but it's not as punchy as I'd like it to be. I was thinking of buying a tube amp but I don't want to lose the HD's effects. If i hook a tube head up to my HD via fx loop what will happen? If i slave the HD...
MORE »
DUFF

Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Updated
I have EMG's in both of my ESP's, but I've read alot of good reviews about the SD Blackouts. I recently put my PRS in to get the Blackouts installed, and I was just wondering what anyone thinks about them. I kind of took a...
MORE »
mazen

Noob Question

Updated
okay... noob question... because i'm an amp newbie... so: so i'm gonna be buying a roland jc-120, and i wanted to know if it's possible to connect a preamp to it and use its speakers as the preamp's cab or speakers? i...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Reverb Unit

Updated
After trial and error with Rack Mounted shit... I decided a Sonic Maximizer or an EQ is NOT what I'm looking for. But I'm still building a rack and figured I'd need: A Power Conditioner A Rack Tuner And finally after some...
MORE »
BLS

POD XT and recording software

Updated
Hi, I know alot of you guy's use the POD XT to record. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a recording software that works well with the POD (not Riff Tracker). I don't have internet at the house (trying to save a...
MORE »
njrusmc

Tama Rhythm Watch RW105 Review

Updated
I figured I would post this up for public good. I have used a few metronomes in the past (Boss, Korg, etc), but they get blown away by this one. I just spent about $90 on a metronome designed for drummers. I must say, its...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

What noise supressor would you guys recommend ?

Updated
titles pretty self explanitory ......
MORE »
PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Replacement Pickups Question

PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Replacement Pickups Question

Updated
Im thinking about ordering one of theese things and replacing the pickups on it, one thing i am gonna ask is for the bridge, would i be better getting a F Spaced or a normal spaced humbucker??? I al asking this as i know...
MORE »
cleaners

cleaners

Updated
i have a shit load of cleaners....my friends ex fucked up her guitar....its got some kinda rust/dirt next to the middle pickup on the pickguard (its a strat btw) what the hell can i use to clear that shit away.....? rubbing...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Reccommend me a "Studio" guitar

Updated
I'm in the market for a more "studio" guitar. My current duo of live axes does the job really well for rehearsals, perfomances and so on, but now I'm looking for something different. See, I chose my live axes based on...
MORE »
slash13

SUPER n00b ENGL powerball question!

Updated
okay, i'm probably sounding like a moron, but on the powerball, is there a gain control for each channel? b/c my friend said there is not, and that theres preset gain levels for each channel. is this true? =0...
MORE »
Deadpulse

G-Flex owners

Updated
anyone ever take out the gray baffle and sprayed it black? how were the results?...
MORE »
i need a tuner pedal

i need a tuner pedal

Updated
hey all my wonder *SARCASM* fender tuner pedal just took a dump and is now a paper weight i need a new tuner pedal, but i don't really have the budget for a TU-2 :( so any suggestion would be helpful...
MORE »
Jace Kiburz

replacing the grill on a cab

Updated
So, i bought a cab from avatar a little while ago, a 412 special so it was cheaper. however, it has a wheat grill which doesnt look bad, but id rather just have a black one. so can anyone help with how you replace it and...
MORE »