gab4554

EMG Afterburner?

Updated
what is this?...
MORE »
TheSandman

New amp time: ENGL, Mesa?

Updated
Looking to get another amp. I preiviously had a mesa rectoverb 50w combo amp, altough I liked the distortion of it, I want a more tighter crunch, that and the mesa cleans, weren't the best. I heard people rave about the...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Do you reckon Line6 will do a Pod X3 Pro?

Updated
For my rig plan, the XT-Pro fits so much more neatly than a Live version would, but before I shell on the XT Pro I'd be gutted if I went an bought one and then the X3 Pro came out. Anyone know if there are plans for an X3...
MORE »
ShreddyKrueger

Free Spider Valve!!!

Updated
guys, this is awesome. i was checking my e-mail on monday, and American Musical Supply had a message for me titled: Congratulations!. so i opened it up, and turns out, in the contest for a 212 lin 6 spider valve i entered i...
MORE »
kingofvs

Where do you get your strings?

Updated
I usually go to the shop to get strings. I was wondering what websites you all would recommend so I can save a buck or two. Thanks....
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Countdown to New Amp Day

Updated
I just gave the local dealer a $200 deposit on a brand new Triple Rectifier on saturday before I hit the Killswitch show. Yeah, some of you will remember posts by me about not really liking Mesa's.....but a buddy I just...
MORE »
Axle

Seymour Duncan-Should the '78 be used on ESP guitars.

Updated
The '78 is a rarely ordered custom shop model, but should it be mass produced and put on any guitar? The MSRP of the pickup might make the instrument's MSRP go up too....
MORE »
Bridge The Void

What is the FATTEST overdrive pedal?

Updated
I'm going for the Steve Wilson tone on Porcupine Tree's "Deadwing" album, that fat, crushing punch-in-the-face tone. I'll be halfway there at the end of this week when I put down money for the Laney Lionheart amp (yes, I...
MORE »
Kalibur

Are Dean Razorbacks any good?

Updated
Has anyone here played a Dean Razorback or Razorback V? Are they any good? Are they really worth the price? I know for a fact their extremely overpriced....
MORE »
vitod

Case for Explorer.

Updated
Hi guys, where do you recommend I shop for a FORM fitting Explorer guitar case? I googled and I only get epiphone cases, which are not form fitting. Thanks...
MORE »
StarIVBurns

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3

Updated
Just got delivered and sounds awesome for a processor, simply as a quite practise/home recording tool its awesome. However i'm a bit of a novice with it at the moment and if anyone on here is exp. with it would be great...
MORE »
BLS

Orange Tiny Terror

Updated
Anybody got one? Is so what are your thoughts about them?...
MORE »
MikeC

Recommendations?

Updated
Hey guys, I may possibly be looking for a new amp soon. I'm starting to put a little bit of cash away whenever I can, this way I should have a descent amount in a few months or something. I don't know exactly what I'm...
MORE »
decimal

roland micro cubes!

Updated
are they good for the price? the wattage seems small for 125$ (2W)......
MORE »
andrei

spider3 - confirme features

Updated
hello, i've settled on buying a spider3 (lack of $$ to get something better). it says in the specifications, that you may save setting and recall them... i don't quite get how this works (never seen one) and ope you may...
MORE »