waitin4winter

phrase samplers

Updated
has anyone had experience with both the boomerang phrase sampler and the digitech jamman? this is what i figure it boils down to. the 'rang can't save or undo, but its features make for a smoother on-the-spot...
MORE »
Orrendamente

Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded

Updated
Anybody have these pickups? I'm thinking of getting them for my M-100. Are they good for metal rhythm guitar?...
MORE »
mikerockstar

Need advice: changing pups in MHB-400 Baritone?

Updated
Hey everyone. I am the proud owner of a EC-1000VB and a MHB-400 Baritone. Lately I've been disappointed in the tones from my MHB-400. It's not like they are bad, but in comparison with my EC-1000 through the same amps,...
MORE »
Kalibur

Is this true about solid state amps?

Updated
i've heard alot of people on other boards on other websites that solid state amps are not good for loud volume and concert situations is this true or not? I've also heard that solid state amps last longer than tube amps...
MORE »
Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Updated
Im thinking that because i cant get to grips with a Metronome at all, altho at one time i was just about to get along with one when things happened out side when i was just getting faster. I did get along with a drum machine...
MORE »
smokeyalater

want a better tone

Updated
So i have an HD147 but it's not as punchy as I'd like it to be. I was thinking of buying a tube amp but I don't want to lose the HD's effects. If i hook a tube head up to my HD via fx loop what will happen? If i slave the HD...
MORE »
DUFF

Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Updated
I have EMG's in both of my ESP's, but I've read alot of good reviews about the SD Blackouts. I recently put my PRS in to get the Blackouts installed, and I was just wondering what anyone thinks about them. I kind of took a...
MORE »
mazen

Noob Question

Updated
okay... noob question... because i'm an amp newbie... so: so i'm gonna be buying a roland jc-120, and i wanted to know if it's possible to connect a preamp to it and use its speakers as the preamp's cab or speakers? i...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Reverb Unit

Updated
After trial and error with Rack Mounted shit... I decided a Sonic Maximizer or an EQ is NOT what I'm looking for. But I'm still building a rack and figured I'd need: A Power Conditioner A Rack Tuner And finally after some...
MORE »
BLS

POD XT and recording software

Updated
Hi, I know alot of you guy's use the POD XT to record. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a recording software that works well with the POD (not Riff Tracker). I don't have internet at the house (trying to save a...
MORE »
njrusmc

Tama Rhythm Watch RW105 Review

Updated
I figured I would post this up for public good. I have used a few metronomes in the past (Boss, Korg, etc), but they get blown away by this one. I just spent about $90 on a metronome designed for drummers. I must say, its...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

What noise supressor would you guys recommend ?

Updated
titles pretty self explanitory ......
MORE »
PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Replacement Pickups Question

PRS SE Singlecut Trem - Replacement Pickups Question

Updated
Im thinking about ordering one of theese things and replacing the pickups on it, one thing i am gonna ask is for the bridge, would i be better getting a F Spaced or a normal spaced humbucker??? I al asking this as i know...
MORE »
cleaners

cleaners

Updated
i have a shit load of cleaners....my friends ex fucked up her guitar....its got some kinda rust/dirt next to the middle pickup on the pickguard (its a strat btw) what the hell can i use to clear that shit away.....? rubbing...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Reccommend me a "Studio" guitar

Updated
I'm in the market for a more "studio" guitar. My current duo of live axes does the job really well for rehearsals, perfomances and so on, but now I'm looking for something different. See, I chose my live axes based on...
MORE »