High Skool Artist

What strings do you prefer?

Updated
has this been made before? i prefer ghs guitar boomers on my ltd viper, dean markly's on my other 2 guitars, ernieball phospher bronze on my acoustic and whatevers in regular tension for my classical...
MORE »
got my 6505+ (which cab)

got my 6505+ (which cab)

Updated
well I just got my 6505+ and what a new 4x12 cab? thinking on Vader just want to here opinions........
MORE »
Emg 58

Emg 58

Updated
im looking at the gibson custom site on Glenn Tipton's Signature SG, its got an EMG 58 in it.....anyone have any experience with it?...
MORE »
kingkobra813

Engl!

Updated
hey, i have not been on here for a long time. but i was wondering what you guys thought of engl. i have only heard good things about them. i was thinking about getting the fireball or the richie blackmore. but i kind of...
MORE »
xcc

2 guitars --> 1 amp

Updated
I've just ordered an acoustic guitar that I have planned to use live. I know there are switches that let you switch between two amps, are there switchess that let you switch between two guitars? forexample the electric and...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

ibanez Edge III help

Updated
hey would i need a F-spaced humbucker for this ? thanks for any help :cool:...
MORE »
espdood

Ibanez tubescreamer ts-808 vs. Maxon 808?

Updated
What's the difference between these two? I know the tubescreamer and the Maxon have the same JRC4558 IC chip, but are they both basically the same? If so, I'll go with the Maxon, since its like almost 35 bucks cheaper....
MORE »
ratt

wich amp?

Updated
I wanna have a sound like dimmu borgir :evil or similar. wich of these 3 amp should I take? :confused:The ENGL fireball, the GENZ BENZ El diablo 100 or the peavey 6505+ ?:\...
MORE »
Nostradamus

Moving to passive pickups

Updated
Hi, I know this question gets asked a lot around here but I am looking for some advice around passive pickups. All of the guitars I currently have use different combos of EMGs (81/81, 81/85, 60/85) and I like the sounds I am...
MORE »
Boogie Mark IV

Boogie Mark IV

Updated
Finally got my Mark IV! It's ridiculous. Sold my dual rec, although i still miss that too... Mark IV= WIN:evil...
MORE »
pj85

Plek Setup

Updated
Hi, anyone had this done or looking to get this done? Heard some good stuff about it - any posts would be helpful! Thanks...
MORE »
cicada71

Mesa Boogie V-Twin Tube Preamp Pedal ?

Updated
MESA BOOGIE V-TWIN TUBE PREAMP PEDAL , can anyone tell me if these pedals are any good, how would they sound for distortion running through a Randall RG72 G2 amp ? Or can anyone recommend a brutal sounding distorion pedal...
MORE »
DeathrollJM

Engl owners...

Updated
so i was thinking (more like dieing) to get an engl, as to which one, i have recently become unsure. So i want some opinions; i have heard the discussion about the fireball vs blackmore, but i'm more curious at the...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

Actives on my Alexi

Updated
I'd like to upgrade to active pickups, either emgs or blackouts. I'd like a sharp, heavy tone and I've been recommended the emg 85, I think, since it sounds nice with alder bodies. How do they compare with the SD...
MORE »
ShredofTurin

Switching out speakers

Updated
Alright so I've had a 1960A for the past five years and never really found that sound I was looking for. I play through a Viper 1000 and a 6505+. I really wanted to try out a cabinet with Vintage 30's so I picked up a Randall...
MORE »