Dream setup's

Dream setup's

Updated
Well today i got my dream set up finished Engl invader completed the setup  Alongside the zilla custom 4x12 with v30s    Esp e2 eclipse and esp standerd series eclipse   Pedals mxr carbon copy Maxon od808 Korg...
MORE »
Cases for AX-54

Cases for AX-54

Updated
Hi all. I recently bought an EX-54 bass and have been searching for a case for it online without any success. Does anybody know if the BC Rich Warlock case would do the job. Any help would be appreciated. ...
MORE »
Ozwepaie

Ernie Ball Cobalt strings...... WoW !!

Updated
I got my first set of EB "Cobalt", I got 10-46 (that's all they had). I put them on two guitars: both Les Paul classic, one w/ 498-490 passive alnico pickups and one w/ 81/60 active EMG. Tuned both to D* down 1/2 step. Now...
MORE »
michael s.

kamikaze left handed

Updated
hi was looking at getting a left handed kamikaze and was wondering what's the difference between the kamikaze models other than the paint colour and how many are out there for us lefties and what to look for or expect if I...
MORE »
Imperial Greg

How to test if a speaker is blown

Updated
I have a marshall 4x12 cab I got for $50. the dude left the speakers in it, and said it was useless because they were blown, and he doesnt know why, but it just does not work anymore. How can i test each speaker to see...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Pots for Eclipse

Updated
Hi all, I want to buy E-II eclipse that comes with EMG. I'll swap the pickup to SD. So, I'm planning to buy 500k pots. The easiest one that I can find is CTS with Fender logo. The package is like the pics below   My...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP killed this forum....

Updated
It was so great back in the day so ESP changed it and now it just seems dead dead dead.  Oh well....
MORE »
gainiac

Brutal Modern Metal Amp - what's good at bedroom volumes?

Updated
What brutal heavy gain/metal amp is great at low volumes, with no fizz?...
MORE »
Brandon L.

Kh602 trade

Updated
I know this may be a long shot but I own a black kh602 with hard case and would be willing to trade for a purple sparkle..if this interests anyone let me know! ...
MORE »
david h.

WTB: ESP M-I with reverse headstock

Updated
if you see one for sale, please let me know.     thank you kind sirs, dave...
MORE »
Noise in the guitar signal:  junkie daisy chain power supply cable

Noise in the guitar signal: junkie daisy chain power supply cable

Updated
Be careful when you purchase daisy chain power supply cables for your pedals, you might end up with a short in one of them like I did.  I had this ringing noise in my guitar signal , isolated it down to my front pedal board,...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

those of you at college in a dorm

Updated
you think i could fit my ENGL and avatar 2x12 in there without it being too cramped??? im fearing i may have to downsize...
MORE »
Best Set Up

Best Set Up

Updated
Well I am playing guitar since 2nd year high school till now college but im am wondering what guitar effects set up is best for lead guitarist like me? I have no experience in setting up effects or which is best for all...
MORE »
What kind of strings do you guys use ?

What kind of strings do you guys use ?

Updated
Maybe seems like a silly quiestion, but I like to try everything if it is made from differant materials and I am a hard believer in TONE-Strings unlike the tone-materials my ears cant hear and thus I cannot enjoy it...
MORE »
New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

Updated
Right, im gonna get a new pickup for my EC-1000 that has my BKP Painkiller in it. Im looking at several ideas for it rignt now, on whitch id like opinions on what i could put in it. It currently has a Seymour Duncan 59 in the...
MORE »