Brottuss

Install a Kahler Bridge on a LTD

Updated
I got some plan for my LTD V401 and a friend of mine suggest I could put a Kahler bridge. even if it's properly installed, do you think the guitar will stand it. is there chance that the neck bend over time ?...
MORE »
SGCustom

Recommend to me a hot P90

Updated
I decided to go full retard and gut my 3-pickup SG Special and tone down to a single bridge P90. I really like a warm vinatgey midrange tone, but want something with high output. Any suggestions?...
MORE »
Metaldude

Anybody know a good NECK polish ?

Updated
as the title says im looking for some polish to refresh my carvin custom shops neck . it's a satin neck , and I can't find any cleaner or care kit for necks ( not fretboard ) ! so does anybody know a good polish or cleaner...
MORE »
Overdrive Through High Gain Amps

Overdrive Through High Gain Amps

Updated
So for fun the other evening, we were trying to duplicate the heaviest guitar tone of the ages which I believe to be Entombed's "Clandestine" album. How in the HELL did they get that sound out of their amps and what did they...
MORE »
Hefield Signiture EMG's

Hefield Signiture EMG's

Updated
Anyone tried the new het EMG's? Interested in knowing if the claim to get active power of 81 and 60 with the clarity of a passive is achieved....
MORE »
Digiadaamore

engl e530 built in power amp vs ht-5

Updated
Ok so this engl has me wondering, for at home running direct to a cab how would it compare to an ht-5? I mean the actual pre smokes the ht-5 obviously but just running with the on board power amp how would it compare?...
MORE »
nabeel

An amp or guitar problem...

Updated
Maybe someone has an idea of what's going on... I have a Mesa Tremoverb - it's on the "modern high gain" channel, etc etc - with my Les Paul with passive pickups, it's very gainy - but with both of my guitars with EMGs (ESP...
MORE »
wildchild

strap locks

Updated
i don't quite enjoy my guitar falling off me while im in the middle of playing something, can anyone recommend some good strap locks? I read some reviews about schaller strap locks and they sound like they would work well....
MORE »
EMG chrome covered...brighter?

EMG chrome covered...brighter?

Updated
Have any of you guys experienced chrome covered EMG's being brighter sounding than regular EMG's? I just got a Schecter Hellraiser Extreme and dig the look of the chrome covered pickups, but will be swapping out the 81/89...
MORE »
Gothenburg

Stolen guitars database

Updated
Hi all, Is there a stolen guitars database? A moth ago a mix of ESP's & Ltd's were stolen from my home. Thanks in advance. I live in Holland BTW...
MORE »
shathe

head guys

Updated
got a mesa mark v coming and i need a cable. what cable do you run from your head to your cab? guage, brand, length etc. i want a high quality cable (and i'm not interested in getting raped by monster)....
MORE »
Metaldude

searching for a record/jam pedal

Updated
hey there , since band things kinda don't go as well as I wish they would , I'm searching for a pedal where I can record some guitar sequences and "jam" with myself . yunno just recording some guitar lines and jam with them...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

Vox VT-XL?

Updated
Hi guys, has anyone ever played one of these? i just discovered it and it seems quite cool. the main feature for me is it has a power level switch on the back(an attenuator) that would be very useful for me. any opinions...
MORE »
Power Adapter Question

Power Adapter Question

Updated
Hey all, I just picked up a Tech 21, VT Bass pedal for laying down bass tracks and it lists for power requirements: Use DC Power Supply only, -9v DC regulated or unregulated 100mA minimum; -2.1mm female plug center...
MORE »
With_Strength_I_Burn

I'm having a bit of 2x15 GAS...

Updated
I'm having a bit of 2x15 GAS, thus I'm having quite a lot of difficulty in satisfying myself because of the limited quantity of 2x15 guitar cabinets floating around. I've been contemplating buying a 2x15 bass cabinet and...
MORE »