tyler t.

Pickup choice help

Updated
So i picked up an SC200 and i want to find a decent middle pick up. im planning on getting a Dsonic for the bridge. Onions?...
MORE »
StimoS

Building a rig need help

Updated
Hey guys. So I have been out of the loop for a long time and am looking to upgrade my gear. I have a couple restrictions if you will, 1 being when setting up a pedal rig, i want to use my mods effects and wah through the loop...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

My Live Amp Setup

Updated
Just thought id share a image of my awsome orange amp setup carnt even turn it up past 0.5 in the house with out rattling the windows carnt beat 100% full brittish made tube power...
MORE »
EMG volume pots problem

EMG volume pots problem

Updated
So i got a guitar which MAY OR MAY NOT be my mummy...with 2 81's. Anyway. When i turn either volume pot all the way down, it doesnt turn the volume all the way down!, everything looks wired correctly... Also The neck pup...
MORE »
unforgiven

kirk hammett wah

Updated
is this wah switchless or can i play with it in the up position with out my foot on it. thanks...
MORE »
pedals comparable to Ibanez DFL

pedals comparable to Ibanez DFL

Updated
Lets get this straight. I freakin love rage against the machine. and love toms flanger sound (DFL) and want to get that sound. I've been looking at few different fllangers, like the Turbo Flange (digitech) and the Liqua...
MORE »
unforgiven

blackstar ht 50h

Updated
i plan on buying a blackstar club 50 head. i have a pod xt live i want to use just for effects. how do i connect it to use for effects only?...
MORE »
KH-95 wah guts

KH-95 wah guts

Updated
I have an original crybaby that I've done a few mods to, and it sounds pretty nice. but I want it to have that Hammett "woaahh" sound rather than that sharp "waah" sound that mine has. So if anyone has the KH sig wah, I'd...
MORE »
Pedal Power question.

Pedal Power question.

Updated
So my dream pedalboard consists of the following: Crybaby, Digitech Whammy, joyo overdrive, Ibanez DFL (Morello fan :D) and probably a tuner of some sort. anyways. I have the wah and whammy, and soon to get the...
MORE »
help me choose an overdrive ped!

help me choose an overdrive ped!

Updated
Hello. I have a randall head that produces a solid amount of metal deliciousness. But for solos, and playing higher up, it could use a little more. So im looking for a pedal that not only provides a volume boost (for...
MORE »
Monologous

Tubes for Peavey 6505+ ?

Updated
Hello folks! It sounds like it's time for me to change the tubes in my 6505+. Haven't changed them before, but the amp sounds crappy and farty, so I think it's time now. I have no idea which tubes too choose though....
MORE »
Omerta

RP 500 or ME-70?

Updated
Which one and why?...
MORE »
Randall RG100ES vs. RH150

Randall RG100ES vs. RH150

Updated
So for you Randall users, if you had the choice between a RG100es (Dimebag favored) or a RH150, which would you choose? theres a RH150 at my local GC for 300 bucks, and a RG100es on craigslist for 200 (both come with...
MORE »
Behringer VT-100FXH Head

Behringer VT-100FXH Head

Updated
I'm young, on a budget, have a Spider IV 75, want something different. I know everyone hates on Behringer, but I've used a lot of their pedals and find them decent. So anyone wanna chime in on the quality/sound of the VT100...
MORE »
zombieattack9

Can EMG's be wired in parallel?

Updated
I know this probably sounds like a stupid question but can EMG's be wired in parallel ? I can't seem to find it on their website...
MORE »