Tung-Sol ECC83/12AX7 gold worth double the price?

Tung-Sol ECC83/12AX7 gold worth double the price?

Updated
Has anyone compared the gold pin version against the regular one? Is it only the goldplated pins that makes it cost close to double the price?...
MORE »
Bas D.

Made a new vid of Mesa Dual Rectifier!

Updated
Rainy day here in the south of Holland, so decided to make a vid. The music in the intro is from a song from my band, Viatora. wSyIRY6rJEA&feature Cheers;)...
MORE »
Guitar1

Any Dr. Z, M12, 1x12 Amp Owners

Updated
I am looking for a pedal friendly combo amp and found the Dr. Z, M12, 1 x 12. Any reason not to go with it?...
MORE »
Metahead

Amp verses Pedal for metal distortion

Updated
does anyone with good rigs use pedals for metal distortion or are they for people with not amazing amps?...
MORE »
matti

Digitech rp500 vs Line 6 HD300?

Updated
Hey everyone, new member here. I'm ordering my EC-1000 soon and still not too sure what effects pedal i should get. Watched several reviews on both and still not sure if the HD amp models on the HD300 would be better than...
MORE »
Cryptos

New Yamaha EMX 512 SC powered mixer

Updated
MORE »
Nespr0

Good audio/video recorder?

Updated
Looking for an easy to use video/audio recorder. Like the Zoom Q3. Anyone use that before? Or something like it? I want to have something to record my guitars with after I build them, and I have been wanting to do a step by...
MORE »
active pickup murder

active pickup murder

Updated
So my actives werent turning down all the way when i turned the volume knob to zero, but it would if i fiddled with the jack a little. So i decided to look around in in. I resoldered the jack. And i may have accidentally...
MORE »
EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

Updated
Ive used EMG 81's, 85's and 60's for a long time, but I recently picked up the Het Set and Im really happy with them in my LTD EXP (pre lawsuit). Now Im thinking about putting the new 57/66 set in one of my EC's, mostly...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

Red. Monkey. Guitar. Straps

Updated
Mine turned up last week after 3 weeks of waiting Wow these are Awsome u can feel the quality hand made leather I would recommend these to everybody...
MORE »
cornpunks

Line 6 Pod XP direct to amp cab

Updated
My JCM 800 is needing re-tubed but I just cant afford to do this at the moment. As I do not have any other amp I am wondering if I can connect my Line 6 pro pod Xt live directly into my 1960a cab. Has anyone done this...
MORE »
Tegamal

Boss GT-8

Updated
Can it switch channels on a 5150 212, I seem to remember hearing it could....
MORE »
dimebagfan01

New Amp Help!

Updated
What's up guys. So after having a few band practices with everyone (minus the bass player for now) I've found that my Peavey VK100 just doesn't cut it in a band situation. It won't cut-through and I've tried a few tricks to...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Bugera??

Updated
Ok so I found a Bugera cab on CL for $125. I'm thinking it's totally worth it. If I reload it with V 30s/ET 65s from Warehouse....
MORE »
tyler t.

Pickup choice help

Updated
So i picked up an SC200 and i want to find a decent middle pick up. im planning on getting a Dsonic for the bridge. Onions?...
MORE »