Soldered vs no solder

Soldered vs no solder

Updated
In my EMG swap on my FX-260 I opened my LTD Snakebyte for reference only to see it's all been soldered.  Since the ltd snakebyte uses the JH signature pickups wondering why it doesn't use the solderless connectors?  Is it...
MORE »
Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Updated
What's up everyone?

As the title suggests, is there a P-90 pickup out there that's sized for a Telecaster? I know there are P-90's in a single coil for a Strat, but I'm not sure about ones for Tele's. Thanks!...
MORE »
Kevin F.

ESP 40th Guitar Stool Availability

Updated
I recently saw a few ESP Artist highlights from the NAMM 2015 show.  I noticed some ESP 40th Logo Stools on stage.  Any idea if they are available for purchase?...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

Upgrading to EMGs, quick question:

Updated
So, I'm upgrading to EMGs from the stock ESP pickups. Are the EMG H4/H4A really that bad? Every demo of them I've heard they sound great, granted not EMG-81 great, but just about damn near the same, although there's that...
MORE »
Post your set up here!

Post your set up here!

Updated
Think I'd jump up on the oppertunity and start this. Its nice to see what other's spend thier money on. Post pictures of your set here and share any secrets you may have. 

Mine is a Keeley mod Boos SD-1. I am going to...
MORE »
Need lead tone help – suggestions?

Need lead tone help – suggestions?

Updated
So I play an ESP HRF-NTII with SD Blackouts thru a Mesa Dual Rec. The only pedals I use is a wah and ISP decimator – I use the 3rd channel on the amp for distortion. What I’m looking for is a pedal recommendation to sweeten...
MORE »
Best Fan boi amp

Best Fan boi amp

Updated
So it's my birthday soon and the minister for war and finance said what do you really want. Hinting towards that amp she finds me drooling over on the internet all too often.:hat So now that I have the opportunity to get an...
MORE »
Spoonboy

suggest me a small, flat freindly amp.

Updated
lo, Since moving into a flat I've hardly used my guitar, because my current amp (ENGL Screamer combo) is far too loud to use. So, I'm looking at getting a small practice amp. I have no idea what's out there so was...
MORE »
DREAM RIG

DREAM RIG

Updated
If you could put together the ultimate rig what would it be? Amps, Cabs, Speakers, Effects, Cables, Accessorries?...
MORE »
NAD: Mesa Boogie

NAD: Mesa Boogie

Updated
Greetings! I've been looking for ages now for a vintage Mesa Fifty-Fifty poweramp in decent shape and finally came across a nice deal. Originally this was for my Mesa Studio preamp but along with the 50/50 came a Quad preamp...
MORE »
Looking for Kamikaze

Looking for Kamikaze

Updated
I am looking ESP Kamikaze 1 or 3, Custom Shop version. PM me if you have a spare one. Thanks!...
MORE »
Noise Gates

Noise Gates

Updated
Hi everyone. Recently, I've been interested in getting a noise gate pedal. I have a Blackstar HT-5R head and cab and a guitar with EMG's (which are relativly quiet pickups) but when I crank the gain there's a bit of fizz when...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Help me buy an amp!

Updated
so here's the situation : I'm low on cash, got 300$ to buy an amp. I really want the best metal Tone, so I've checked those : Roland Cube 60 Vox AD50VT I own a line 6 spider III 120w and it think it's not for me....
MORE »
chevy Z 302

Donting, axe-fx question (or anyone really)

Updated
If i recall you said you had a friend who either had one or was getting one and you said he was more anal than eric johnson about tone. just wondering what he thinks, what you think if you've heard it, or just any geteral...
MORE »
Distortion pedals

Distortion pedals

Updated
Hey guys, wanted a good distorion pedal for a good metal tone. Confused between boss metal zone, metal core and adaptive distortion pedals. Please help me out....
MORE »