The Kid

HESU Cabs???

Updated
What's up everyone. I'm considering buying a 2X12 cab for my Rockerverb 100 MKII. I came across Hesu Cabs, from Poland, and was wondering if anyone has any experience or has played one of these??? There's really not a lot of...
MORE »
unforgiven

bbe sonic stomp

Updated
what does this pedal do and is it worth buying one? thanks...
MORE »
Buffered Input Question

Buffered Input Question

Updated
I am probably picking up a BBE Sonic Stomp pedal for my Marshall rig sometime in the future and noticed that it says it has a Buffered Input and that got me wondering. My Marshall head is an old JCM800 era Artist 3203 and...
MORE »
camer138

Peters Hydra / Esp Horizon NT-II (Anderson H3 pickup)

Updated
The Anderson H3 transformed this guitar into the best sounding guitar I have ever played(it sounded great before as well).. I'm a 7-string player now so it doesn't see nearly as much attention, but for fun I plugged it into...
MORE »
Guitar1
cicada71

Amp query ?

Updated
I just wanted a couple opinions on these 2 amps I 've seen come up for sale, Bugera 6262-212 tube combo amp and a Peavey Valveking 100. I've read the Bugera is a cheaper version of the 5150 not sure how accurate this is...
MORE »
Viper Case (non-esp)?

Viper Case (non-esp)?

Updated
im hunting for a case for my Viper, not a huge fan of the ESP cases, any suggestions on an alternative?...
MORE »
unforgiven

pedal order

Updated
should a wah pedal go before or after an overdrive pedal....
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Taking it to the next level

Updated
Howdy all. So I have played for a very long time but unfortunately I really haven't learned a lot about amplification and building a good rig that I could use both for recording and performing. As it is I have a Line 6...
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Recording on my computer

Updated
I have done recording before, but usually I am running a cable from the headphone jack of my amp to the mic of my computer, which isn't the GREATEST of quality, so I am curious if people have any awesome recommendations?...
MORE »
ridner

Do We Have Any Edwards Experts Here?

Updated
Looking for some info on an Edwards E-LP that I just bought. Do you know anything?...
MORE »
Explorer45

Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior (T-Rex copy?)

Updated
It's supposedly a downright copy of the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior (5 isolated 9V DC outlets, 120mA each), and the best part: it's 29 Euro at Thomann. Sounds almost too good to be true but from the small amounts of info on the...
MORE »
Explorer45

Tung-Sol ECC83/12AX7 gold worth double the price?

Updated
Has anyone compared the gold pin version against the regular one? Is it only the goldplated pins that makes it cost close to double the price?...
MORE »
Bas D.

Made a new vid of Mesa Dual Rectifier!

Updated
Rainy day here in the south of Holland, so decided to make a vid. The music in the intro is from a song from my band, Viatora. wSyIRY6rJEA&feature Cheers;)...
MORE »
Guitar1

Any Dr. Z, M12, 1x12 Amp Owners

Updated
I am looking for a pedal friendly combo amp and found the Dr. Z, M12, 1 x 12. Any reason not to go with it?...
MORE »