Xtone with Phat cat and????

Xtone with Phat cat and????

Updated
Hello,  I own an Esp Ltd Xtone ps-1, and i want to change the pu's with an p90 Phat Cat in the neck and maybe with something like a bareknuckle mule in the bridge? All i knoww is I really like a full bridge sound for rock...
MORE »
Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Updated
Anyone putting together a rack unit? Or a pedal board? What do you have in your arsenal of pedals and racks?...
MORE »
Anthony H.

Toggle Switch with EMG

Updated
Hello everyone I recently purchased a pair of emg pickups,
57-7h / 66-7h Active

Though I need to purchase a new 3 way toggle switch for it, and I cannot find any good one or one that will work. This will be my...
MORE »
Tones Too Warm!

Tones Too Warm!

Updated
I'd love to hear some opinoins on a tonal problem i'm encountering!  My current rig is an LTD H1001FR Guitar > Maxon OD808 Pedal > Laney Ironheart IRT60 Head > Blackstar Aristides Cab. Long story short the tone is...
MORE »
Tone Chasing, waste of time or not?

Tone Chasing, waste of time or not?

Updated
Is it really worth trying to get a particular sound? With so many factors like; pickups, amp, speaker, cable, technique! etc is it possible.   What exactly is the point of trying to copy someone else's tone? Sometimes I get...
MORE »
Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Updated
Hello all. I have an amazing SV that I want to move with and need to be able to either take it on the plane or check it in for hopefully not a lot of money. I have the HUGE case it came with but I want to find a smaller...
MORE »
Glow In The Dark

Glow In The Dark

Updated
Hey guys! I ordered a Custom guitar pick from Patrick Hufschmid in Switzerland. This thing is pretty badass! Thought i'd share it with you guys. The glow on this thing is insane!      Cheers!     ...
MORE »
Orange Tiny Terror Output transformer

Orange Tiny Terror Output transformer

Updated
Hi there ..... Asking.... Do you know if the Vox AC15 output transformer can work without problem with the Orange Tiny Terror ?...
MORE »
Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Updated
Hey everyone! Thought people here might like to check out my new guide to making awesome electric guitar recordings: 5 Hot Tips for Amazing Electric Guitar Recording I knwo there are more comprehensive articles out there....
MORE »
Qstick333

Hetfield pick - doesn't look like ultex sharp

Updated
Is James really using the Black Fang or Ultex sharp picks? When they play Nothing Else Matters ---> Sandman and he shows the pick to the camera the shape always looks (to me) like the standard tortex/traditional...
MORE »
Is this fake?

Is this fake?

Updated
So I just bought a ESP LTD MH-301 off of Sam Ash's Reverbe account and I just wanna make sure I didnt get   ripped off. Also this is the serial number R0310517...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm getting an MX-250 soon but the guy that I am buying it from doesn't have a case for it and I've been searhing around a lot for one but I can't seem to find one. Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks (:...
MORE »
Pickups...

Pickups...

Updated
Evening all, Can anyone recommend a great bridge humbucker pickup for a Les Paul style guitar that is very versatile? I use this guitar for clean sounds, crunchy sounds, rocky driven sounds and right up to full metal riffage...
MORE »
DSSuperSaiyan

Roland Cube: 20 watts or 40?

Updated
Hey guys I'm getting a new amp but I'm not sure what to go for. I'm trying to go for the Slayerish/Lamb of God like sound (I've got a Ibanez), so is a Roland Cube XL good for over the top distortions? I'm looking at a mid...
MORE »
Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Updated
Hi everyone, I am aware that there are amps specific for electric and acoustic guitars but I was wondering if i could use my amp, (specifically a Blackstar HT-5R) to amplify an acoustic guitar. I also have a solid state amp...
MORE »