Spoonboy

suggest me a small, flat freindly amp.

Updated
lo, Since moving into a flat I've hardly used my guitar, because my current amp (ENGL Screamer combo) is far too loud to use. So, I'm looking at getting a small practice amp. I have no idea what's out there so was...
MORE »
Compression

Compression

Updated
OK, I play metal and shred. So yes, go ahead and laugh about that, or about the fact that I've always used a modded Boss compressor as part of my rig. With my supercharged Gambale-style right hand, it just helps give my...
MORE »
hessian101

My next Metal amp- help me with my research

Updated
hello- I am looking for the next metal amp to add to my ensemble- what I have now is a Marshall Jcm600 (much like the JCM800) , and a Mesa quad preamp(very much like mark III). I am looking for something that would round...
MORE »
DREAM RIG

DREAM RIG

Updated
If you could put together the ultimate rig what would it be? Amps, Cabs, Speakers, Effects, Cables, Accessorries?...
MORE »
NAD: Mesa Boogie [Vintage Content]

NAD: Mesa Boogie [Vintage Content]

Updated
Greetings! I've been looking for ages now for a vintage Mesa Fifty-Fifty poweramp in decent shape and finally came across a nice deal. Originally this was for my Mesa Studio preamp but along with the 50/50 came a Quad preamp...
MORE »
Looking for Kamikaze

Looking for Kamikaze

Updated
I am looking ESP Kamikaze 1 or 3, Custom Shop version. PM me if you have a spare one. Thanks!...
MORE »
Noise Gates

Noise Gates

Updated
Hi everyone. Recently, I've been interested in getting a noise gate pedal. I have a Blackstar HT-5R head and cab and a guitar with EMG's (which are relativly quiet pickups) but when I crank the gain there's a bit of fizz when...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Help me buy an amp!

Updated
so here's the situation : I'm low on cash, got 300$ to buy an amp. I really want the best metal Tone, so I've checked those : Roland Cube 60 Vox AD50VT I own a line 6 spider III 120w and it think it's not for me....
MORE »
chevy Z 302

Donting, axe-fx question (or anyone really)

Updated
If i recall you said you had a friend who either had one or was getting one and you said he was more anal than eric johnson about tone. just wondering what he thinks, what you think if you've heard it, or just any geteral...
MORE »
Distortion pedals

Distortion pedals

Updated
Hey guys, wanted a good distorion pedal for a good metal tone. Confused between boss metal zone, metal core and adaptive distortion pedals. Please help me out....
MORE »
Metalica tone with boss metal zone or EMGs?

Metalica tone with boss metal zone or EMGs?

Updated
Hi,   i have a Mesa boogie triple rectifier and 2 metal zone pedals running into it, but I don't have any guitars with EMGs. Would it be better to get Metallica tone by replacing my guitars with EMGS or buying 1 more metal...
MORE »
Low volume amps

Low volume amps

Updated
I live in a apartment and can't have big amps. I used to have a little fender 8 inch speaker combo that had perfect volume, but lacked features. I was thinking about running a line 6 pod hd x into a rocktron 100 power amp and...
MORE »
waitin4winter

TC Electronic Polytune Problem

Updated
The TC Electronic Polytune seems to be one of the most highly regarded tuners today, which really puzzles me. I bought one right about the time they first came out, and this is the issue I had: the 6-strings-at-once mode...
MORE »
The Pick-Up Question

The Pick-Up Question

Updated
So I went to the guitar shop and needed work on my guitar.  While I was there I was thinking of upgrading the pick-ups.  So I said EMG and I was basicallly laughed at.  I know there are tons of Seymour guys out there and they...
MORE »
Old Faithful

Old Faithful

Updated
What ESP can you not live without? ESP or LTD ...
MORE »