Viper08

Looking for a new amp

Updated
Hello I posted a thread earlier asking about a crate vs a line 6. I'm still going toward the line 6, but I've heard ups and downs on both sides. So on this post, can anyone tell me a good amp for $500-$600. Any...
MORE »
rockinhockey

anyone here try vader cabs?

Updated
? are they really as good as people are saying they are? and how would they compare to a g-flex or an avatar with v30s?...
MORE »
Roland Cube 30X Switch

Roland Cube 30X Switch

Updated
i got a new Roland cube 30 and i would like to get a foot switch the manual recommends the Boss FS-6 does anyone else have any other suggestions?...
MORE »
idpmofo

Opinions on HZ4 pups

Updated
EMG site basically says these are the passive version of an 81. Of course, there's gotta be a noticable difference. Ive only sampled a guitar with an HZ pup. Wonder what opinions anyone has on the differences. Ive...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Tube Glowing Two Colors

Updated
I noticed about 20 minutes ago that one of my Power Tubes was glowing both Orange and Blue! Every time before it's been just Orange. I haven't noticed any difference in sound. So I guess it's every thing's fine....
MORE »
Metfuk

The end of Black hardware?

Updated
I heard that Gotoh is no longer producing black hardware because of environmental issues. They now only make cosmic black. Do you think others will follow and the real black hardware will be a part of history someday?...
MORE »
Getting My First Bit Of Old/Used Gear Tomorrow!!!

Getting My First Bit Of Old/Used Gear Tomorrow!!!

Updated
As some of you have known, i have been on the look out for some good old/used gear, i came across a Boss PH-1 in good condition and just enquired about wether they still had it, they did and now im gonna get it...
MORE »
parts

parts

Updated
hey all i posted this question way back on an old series of the ESP board about where to get parts for cheap to do a BLACK out on a guitar, a kickass memeber gave me an awsome site but my computer crashed and needless to say...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

Floyd rose setup

Updated
so i took my alexi in to get it set up but when i got it back, i just noticed that they changed the alexi spring setting on the floyd to a normal floyd setting. if i chnage it back: 1. how 2. can i do it myself 3. would...
MORE »
Terminatus

In the market for a new amp...

Updated
I currently have a Randall 75 watt amp that I am just not satisfied with anymore, so I'm looking for a new amp. I've been to Guitar Center a few times and have tried various amps, so far I'm liking Vox and Line 6, but a...
MORE »
Cost for re-paint

Cost for re-paint

Updated
i'm ordering a KH-3 Graphic for my les paul copy and the company recommends to apply a coat of clear coat over the graphic after putting the graphic on the body, how much ball park will it cost to have it clear...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

What tubes you use in 5150mk1&2?

Updated
Just curious about what tubes you've used in 5150's and what they've done for you sound. I've got sovtek 6l6s and electro harmonix in the preamp...
MORE »
T-nuts

Rectifier Clips Anyone?

Updated
Anyone got any decent Recto clips? I'm looking to pick up a dual or a single alongside my 6505+. But I won't get to try one so does anyone have any decent clips?...
MORE »
Stokesy

Locking Tuners

Updated
I want to add some locking tuners to my Gibson SG and I'm wondering which ones people recommend? I've never had any problems with the Sperzals that are on one of my other guitars but I don't want to do any drilling if I can...
MORE »
slaytalera

splawn vs powerball

Updated
hey guys, ive been listening to clips of amps to decide what suits my style the best, and i think ive narrowed it down to these 2 amps. if you guys could post some clips of these amps...and maybe any other amp that come...
MORE »