• Iron Dog

    Power Adapter Question

    Hey all, I just picked up a Tech 21, VT Bass pedal for laying down bass tracks and it lists for power requirements:

    Use DC Power Supply only, -9v DC regulated or unregulated 100mA minimum;
    -2.1mm female plug center negative.

    I have an Jim Dunlop USA power adapter that says it's 9V DC 200mA and it shows a diagram with the center being negative. I am using this currently to power a Boss FC-50 midi foot controller and believe I should also be able to use it separately with the VT Bass pedal, just want someone who knows more about electrical workings to confirm.


  • Cancel