School me on the Randall RG80ES.

Updated
Radar
Just over 2 years ago I came very close to getting a Randall RG100ES. Something happened in the mailing process, it got destroyed, and I still don't have one. Now, the 80 watt version popped up on Kijiji a couple of days ago in my area, and I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this particular model. Is it basically the same as the 100, 170, and 200 watt versions? Is it loud enough to gig with, or compete with a loud drummer? What is the most I should pay, and what's the best cab or speakers to run this through? Thanks guys.
Radar

Bump.

jet66

Back around 1986, I had a Randall RG80 2x12 combo, it had the orange faceplate. I used to gig with it, it did just fine. I never used the gain channel all that much, though, I had a swanky Boss pedal board with the old HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal for my distortion. Plenty loud, IMO.

Radar

If it's anything sound-wise like the RG100ES, it'll be exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyone else got any clips or opinions?

Rima  N.

Wao, That's cool.

Robin Y.

Definitions, whether in PHP or any other programming language are text in the source code that is not created when compiling a program, interpreting, or running, that is, the text written in the definitions is not visible to end-users. He needed https://omnipapers.com/myassignmenthelp-com-review/ as that was an academic link to look forward to for academics now. Also, a definition is the need to share an idea or work of code blocks in a group of developers working on the same project.

Kaitlyn B.

When someone hears my feedback about the academic writing service, they always open their eyes wide and ask the same question. Is proessaywriting legit? It is awkward to face such questions coz the answer is obvious and there is no hidden info. I’ve been using it for a while already.

Java H.

Laravel and Django are two of the most popular web development frameworks. In this blog, we have provided detailed information on Laravel vs Django. Read Now!

https://www.javaassignmenthelp.com/blog/laravel-vs-django/

jerry w.

Same i was looking for and got the answer from here, 

ali j.

Full content and outlook

frederick g.

Introducing the revolutionary new launch of PEGACPSA88V1 Free PDF [2023]! Experience a cutting-edge approach to knowledge acquisition with this exceptional resource that is set to redefine your learning journey.

With PEGACPSA88V1 Free PDF [2023], you gain access to a comprehensive collection of invaluable information crafted by industry experts and thought leaders. This engaging and user-friendly material is designed to empower you with the latest insights and strategies in a convenient digital format.

Discover the power of PEGACPSA88V1 free pdf [2023] as it seamlessly integrates theory with practical application, offering a holistic understanding of the subject matter. From detailed case studies to real-world scenarios, this resource equips you with the skills and knowledge to excel in your field.

Stay ahead of the curve with up-to-date content that captures the dynamic landscape of today's professional world. PEGACPSA88V1 Free PDF [2023] is a game-changer, offering you a competitive edge and unlocking your true potential.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to access PEGACPSA88V1 Free PDF [2023] and embark on a transformative learning experience. Empower yourself with the future of education and open doors to endless possibilities. Get your hands on this groundbreaking resource today!

Post to Thread