School me on the Randall RG80ES.

Updated
Radar
Just over 2 years ago I came very close to getting a Randall RG100ES. Something happened in the mailing process, it got destroyed, and I still don't have one. Now, the 80 watt version popped up on Kijiji a couple of days ago in my area, and I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this particular model. Is it basically the same as the 100, 170, and 200 watt versions? Is it loud enough to gig with, or compete with a loud drummer? What is the most I should pay, and what's the best cab or speakers to run this through? Thanks guys.
Radar

Bump.

jet66

Back around 1986, I had a Randall RG80 2x12 combo, it had the orange faceplate. I used to gig with it, it did just fine. I never used the gain channel all that much, though, I had a swanky Boss pedal board with the old HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal for my distortion. Plenty loud, IMO.

Radar

If it's anything sound-wise like the RG100ES, it'll be exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyone else got any clips or opinions?

Ashl e.

Just over two years ago I was very close to getting a Randall RG100ES. Whatever happened in the post process, it disappeared, and I didn't have one. They had https://copycrafter.net/cheap-dissertation-writing-service.html for them. Right now, an 80 watt version has been available on Kijiji two days ago in my area, and I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this particular model. Is it the same setup as the 100, 170, and 200 watt versions? Is it loud enough to play with, or compete with a drum beat? What is the most I should pay, and what is the best car or speaker to run this through? Back around 1986, I got a Randall RG80 2x12 combo, it has orange eyes. I used to play guitar with it, it was fine. I didn't use the gaming channel at all, though, and I had a swanky band chair with an old HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal for my destruction. A lot of loud, IMO.

Jenny B.

According to the heading as you can see it on your own is related to School me on the Randall RG80ES. Except from that there is nothing for people to get what the main topic is all about. Can we suggest best dissertation writing services? Maybe like that you would be able to get the main theme.

Post to Thread