let's talk cabinets

Updated
SuperDuperNaut
Alright so I want to get to the bottom of this. I want to know what company makes the best cabs, in your humble opinions. After some research I have narrowed down the cabs to ENGL, Splawn, and Vader. Also, I have an Avatar cab (love it) and I would like to hear how they fare against these more expensive cabinets. I haven't mentioned Bogner because ENGL and Splawn are better according to some reviews I just read. I'm not sure if the Vaders are on the level of the Splawns and ENGLs because I can't find any comparisons (with Vader). So yeah just some insight on high-end cabinets would be nice! Thanks!
Turbo Rico

DonĀ“t forget Mesa Boogie.

Scott

Diezel and Bogner for the type of music I like...Engl is a distant third to me...

xcc

Haven't heard nothing but good things about Mesa Boogie cabs. Stay away from Marshall no mather what the dealer at your store says..I own a Randall Warhead w/celestion 30 which I am really satisfied with :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

I like krank cabinets, but I really wanna try some soldano stuff.

chevy Z 302

best cabs?

412 - Cornford
212 - CAA

Yo Daddy

Genz Benz G-flex 4x12. They're known for quality enclosures. You'll just have to try one out and hear for yourself.

itsallinmyh3ad

Genz Benz G-flex 4x12. They're known for quality enclosures. You'll just have to try one out and hear for yourself.

Have you tried the g-flex 2x12? Currently I have a 6505+ halfstack, but the head is going to get sold this weekend. I have an ENGL Blackmore on the way, and I'm looking for a good, and not so expensive cab to go along with it. I'm looking at used Mesa's, Avatar, Marshall, Lopoline, and today I saw the G-Flex. What do you think of those cabs?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dilzdo21

carvin steve vai cab loaded with v30's got it for 300

SuperDuperNaut

anyone have experience with the ENGL XXL? i would want to own that one day I think. comparison of ENGL to splawn to vader anyone????

Post to Thread