Line 6 Amps...

Updated
Richie C
More specifically, the Spider Valve, Flextone III, and the Vetta. I'm currently using a Tone Port and I love the little thing to death. Also, I'm downsizing my amp since I can never really open it up enough since I'm sharing a house and I don't gig. What I'm looking for is some advice from Line 6 users that have tried these amps and what each one offers. I'm pretty much looking for an amp that I can record to my computer with and that has a lot of different pedal/amp features. Thanks!
Mr Pigwalk

I got it (880 about a year ago) and I haven't thought of another amp since.

CaptainFantastik

For the HD147 and Vetta owners........what cabs are you using? The Line6 site says these heads were designed to be used with Line6 cabs but that the heads could "potentially sound good on other cabs using Celestion V30's". That could very well just be marketing to sell Line6 cabs so I want to hear it from you guys.

mcalcagno

i have the flextone III XL and love it!

Knucks

I have the Line 6 Spider III 30 watt combo amp and I love it. I can get just about any tone I want out of it. Obviously, it's not as good as a Spider Valve or Flextone, but it gets the job done. ;)

DarkKnight369

I believe the POD X3 offers more than the HD147. The tone will also depend on what amp you drive the POD with though.

Post to Thread