Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Updated
Hello, I saw this listed for sale, but there were several red flags that made me question the authenticity of the guitar. Low 5 digit serial number(03XXX), but no additional pics. Neck is mid -late 80s/ early 90s Horizon,...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Stickers???

Updated
Does anybody know if it's possible to buy the Kamikaze, Relic, KH-3 stickers somewhere?...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. When I use the Floyd the tuning goes sharp when I just bend strings they go flat. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is...
MORE »
diadorastriker

Neck Dive

Updated
On my warlock the neck dive is terrible. It's almost unplayable standing up. I know like on the viper you move the strap button to the upper horn, but on the warlock the upper horn is too thin. What is a possible location to...
MORE »
Vic2384

Ferrule

Updated
I noticed I can see wood around some of the ferrules. Is this a wrong size ferrule or just a minor cosmetic issue? ...
MORE »
jiya m.

What is ollo card?

Updated
Ollo's entry-level option, the ollo Mastercard, is best suited for consumers with fair to good credit.   Though it does not provide spending rewards, the Platinum's simple price structure sets it apart from other...
MORE »
theAntero

Serial numbers and letters?!?!

Updated
Hey, can someone help me with esp serial numbers? What those letters before numbers mean? and what those numbers should tell me about guitar, year,month? Sorry if this is asked before...I'm new here :D Example, I...
MORE »
Transform Your Inner Autobot in Style with a Transformers Jacket

Transform Your Inner Autobot in Style with a Transformers Jacket

Updated
The Transformers jacket is a fashionable outerwear piece inspired by the beloved Transformers series, which originated as a toy line in the 1980s and later expanded into comics, TV shows, and movies. These jackets pay homage...
MORE »
Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Updated
A while i back i was able to obtain a Jh Black Satin Snakebyte. It was too good of a price to let it go but, the down side is that is came with no emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays great and it feels awesome but, i...
MORE »
Rahul K.

Can Any one tell me best app to Learn The Lyrics

Updated
Hi friends, this is Rahul here. I'm a new beginner in music and I just wanna learn the Lyrics of songs. Can any one tell me the best App for learn the Lyrics?  ...
MORE »
Evertune Bridge System

Evertune Bridge System

Updated
Interested in comments on the experienced with Evertune equipped guitars. Specifically setup preferences. ...
MORE »
dd1983

Technical House

Updated
What is technical house?  example; https://reverb.com/item/26851078-esp-limited-model-technical-house-custom Is it a weird translation for 'custom shop' or is it something else? ...
MORE »
venndi k.

Fake LTD EXP?

Updated
Hello!   On ebay is an LTD EXP, but little strange for me, becouse I read that the EXP's have serial number on the back of the headstock, or on the last fret. But this guitar have no serial number. So, the ESP had...
MORE »
Jacob A.

Lefty 2011 M-II Locking nut help

Updated
hey guys, the locking nut on my trusty m-ii finally needs a replacement. seems to be 43mm but floyd don't make one that size. and yet i've seen other standard series with 42mm and e-ii with 42mm. lots and lots of conflicting...
MORE »
Saul T.

EC1000ET Stock passive pickups neck pickup not working right

Updated
I have an EC-1000ET see thru black with the factory Seymour Duncan pickups it comes with. The neck pickup after playing for a bit if I switch from bridge to neck the neck pickup has low strength and sounds muted. If I pull...
MORE »