Raggi

Problems with my Esp M-II

Updated
I have a M-II (neck through) and I love it, but when I palm mute it makes allott of sound from the springs under the FloydRose. My other guitars with floydrose dosn't make this sound. I can't use the guitar in the studio,...
MORE »
james b.

A Guide to Explosion-Proof Camera Systems +65-6708-9302 | Revlight

Updated
Demystifying Hazardous Zones: A Guide to Explosion-Proof Camera Systems   Singapore's industrial landscape thrives on innovation, but safety remains the cornerstone. In environments laden with flammable gasses, combustible...
MORE »
tom and j.

1-860-321-4022 How Do I File A Complaint With Allegiant Air?

Updated
Allegiant Air, A Renowned Name In The Aviation Industry, Understands That Occasional Hiccups May Occur During Your Travel Journey. Allegiant Air Complaints Filing A Complaint With Them Is A Straightforward Process, Ensuring...
MORE »
Sasha O.

TikTok

Updated
Some body help me. How to download tiktok video?...
MORE »
Vic2384

Ferrule

Updated
I noticed I can see wood around some of the ferrules. Is this a wrong size ferrule or just a minor cosmetic issue? ...
MORE »
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. When I use the Floyd the tuning goes sharp when I just bend strings they go flat. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is...
MORE »
George A.

Quality control problems with Ltd Snakebyte

Updated
Hello Esp    Got the Ltd snakebyte a week ago and to be truthful i was fearful of the last year's complaints about quality control on these.  My snakebyte had terrible fretwork problems and the cherry on top was the fact...
MORE »
Question about choosing smart gadgets for sleep

Question about choosing smart gadgets for sleep

Updated
Hey! I noticed that my sleep has become less sound and decided to find out how to choose smart sleep gadgets with delivery to Romania. What features and functions should I consider to improve my sleep quality, and are there...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Pick Dust

Updated
yeah well i was playin on my guitar... then i noticed that the pick was actually makin dust on pi pups and in the middle of my guitar... so i was annoyed by it and cleaned it... but again it still making dust and it's really...
MORE »
Eli H.

Extra Thin U

Updated
What ESP/LTD guitars have the Extra Thin U neck? Everyone I looked up so far says Ultra U, I figure it would be easier to ask than look up every single guitar, thanks!...
MORE »
Grynch wiring replacement

Grynch wiring replacement

Updated
Hey all, My Grynch has some electronics issues, the input jack is crackly and cuts out in positions and the volume pot cuts all signal when you turn it past 80%. I’ve tried cleaning the connectors with some electrical...
MORE »
Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Help Identifying/Authenticating. Possible parts guitar?

Updated
Hello, I saw this listed for sale, but there were several red flags that made me question the authenticity of the guitar. Low 5 digit serial number(03XXX), but no additional pics. Neck is mid -late 80s/ early 90s Horizon,...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Stickers???

Updated
Does anybody know if it's possible to buy the Kamikaze, Relic, KH-3 stickers somewhere?...
MORE »
diadorastriker

Neck Dive

Updated
On my warlock the neck dive is terrible. It's almost unplayable standing up. I know like on the viper you move the strap button to the upper horn, but on the warlock the upper horn is too thin. What is a possible location to...
MORE »
jiya m.

What is ollo card?

Updated
Ollo's entry-level option, the ollo Mastercard, is best suited for consumers with fair to good credit.   Though it does not provide spending rewards, the Platinum's simple price structure sets it apart from other...
MORE »