sepsis311

ESP Sinclair Posts - Replacement Found!!!

Updated
Hi Guys,

I never post here, but I've been browsing a long time. I have this awesome ESP Horizon that uses the Sinclair bridge, I've been looking high and low for a replacement for the tremolo posts because I personally...
MORE »
AMPs categories

AMPs categories

Updated
I am writing a research about guitar AMPs. Could you help write my paper? I need help with these questions: 1) In what two categories can I classify AMPs? 2) What kind of AMPs are used by professional guitar players on big...
MORE »
Chris.

New. Pickup rings

Updated
Hi   I’ve got a 2009 Eclipse I’m wanting to changing the pickup rings on, from black to cream.   I’ve bought two sets and the arch on the rings is no where near enough to match the arch on the guitar. I.e. they are much...
MORE »
JubinMenez

Fender Rumble 25 Amp Not Working

Updated
So as title implies I have a rumble 25 amp to practice on in my office. Plugged in my bass turned on amp, can hear a buzz letting me know the amp is on, can get sound through the Aux In port, but can't generate sound by...
MORE »
Custom Assembled LEFTY GUITARS

Custom Assembled LEFTY GUITARS

Updated
We Have A Few Custom Assembled LEFTY Fender Stratocasters,, WE ARE IN THE USA ...
MORE »
Toggle Switch Issues

Toggle Switch Issues

Updated
Just recieved my ltd ec-401 vintage black finish a couple weeks ago and it plays amazing! my only issue is when i switch my toggle switch i wont get the full sound out of pickups whether it be my neck or bridge, i usually...
MORE »
Justin M.

Real or fake

Updated

MORE »
MissingLink

Customizing a KH-2

Updated
picked up a 1998 KH-2 today. It's in pretty rough shape cosmetically. Thinking it'd be a perfect donor to refinish as one of Kirks other guitars whether it be one of the monsters or the new purple sparkle, maybe just even...
MORE »
Ellen T.

How much development companies cost for creating an app?

Updated
Well, every web development company Riyadh quote the value as indicated by the necessities since it shifts. What's more, it likewise relies upon the organization, in the event that it's a startup, at that point the costs will...
MORE »
Nic S.

Neck Cracking Noise

Updated
My E-II Eclipse Evertune makes a cracking sound everytime I do a full tone bend on the high e string fifth fret and also on other places when doing big bends. How do I get rid of this?...
MORE »
shred4life

About 48th Street, NYC

Updated
Hi, people. I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot. I recently bought a custom Horizon. It is an old one but very clean / not abused and it is definitely the real deal. There is a A5 sized...
MORE »
LTD Locking Tuners

LTD Locking Tuners

Updated
Hey does anyone know who makes the ltd locking tuners? or are thye made in house or ltd?...
MORE »
Esp Original Battery Box

Esp Original Battery Box

Updated
Does anyone know how to add these to an LTD, I have a Jeff ling signature and a Luke Kilpratick, both these guitars are Killer Guitars but I'd much prefer to have the metal battery box with the flip lid installed....
MORE »
Replacing LTD locking tuners EC-1000

Replacing LTD locking tuners EC-1000

Updated
I want to change the LTD locking tuners on my LTD EC-1000 and replace them with better locking tuners, preferably without drilling holes and gold colored. Hope you can help me out here. Thanks ...
MORE »
Fake esp

Fake esp

Updated
This a fake cant find this color slate green tint..thanks...
MORE »