4406cuda

New Member and Question

Updated
What case will properly fit an early 90' ESP M1 I just bought the guitar from someone out of state and want to send him a case to ship me the guitar in.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
How to spot fake ESP

How to spot fake ESP

Updated
Hey guys, Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?  Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I...
MORE »
Rewiring LTD  EC 256

Rewiring LTD EC 256

Updated
Yep, Id like to have the ltd rewired so I have one volume pot for both pickups and two tones one for the bridge and one for the neck pickup with the 3 way toggle switch...Anyone has a schematic for this? I'm a telecaster guy...
MORE »
New Nut for MX250

New Nut for MX250

Updated
I think it is time to replace the Nut on my MX250 and i would liek to replace it with an original . How and where can i order it? Has anyone experience with that?...
MORE »
Pete F.

Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Updated
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Tremolo Bar for an ESP Sinclair Tremolo system? Here is a pic of the bottom part of the bar. ...
MORE »
marcy_marc2008

Replacing the tone pot on my H1000 with a killswitch

Updated
Hi folks.    It's been a fair few years since i posted here but i need some advise    i have an H1000 in black. (old style with the cockstock) and i'm looking to replace the tone pot (which i never use) with a killswitch....
MORE »
Mystievel

Faulty switches/ pickups? anyone else have this problem?

Updated
So if anyone recalls i made a post a while back asking if my new guitar came broken or what. Well we found out it indeed did come broken and the problem was either the switch or the faulty neck pickup. ---The story--- I...
MORE »
iOS APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED IN 2020

iOS APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS THAT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED IN 2020

Updated
Mobile technology has been witnessing a revolution of sorts, with new trends taking over the market by storm at a much more regular frequency than ever before. With mobile technology trends, iOS app development trends have...
MORE »
Erik W.

[Help] Frets EC-401 FM Grainy/Rough

Updated
Hi guys.  The other day or so I bought a LTD EC-401 FM for 30 bucks. The pots and guts wasnt there tho everything else like tune-o-matic, wraparound, tuners etc. But thats a easy fix. Got some pickups and pots  laying around...
MORE »
Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Updated
Would it be possible for me to swap out the ESP tuners on my MH-350nt for Grover locking tuners?
And if so, what kind?...
MORE »
Markus U.

Replacement Locking Tuners for E-IIs

Updated
Hi,
I own a 2017 E-II Eclipse and a 2019 M-I, both with Gotoh locking tuners.
I couldn't be happier with the guitars, but I don't like the tuners at all. I know that a lot of ppl are happy with them, but I'm really...
MORE »
Max M.

Bridge Problem

Updated
While changing the strings the bridge got pulled into the hole carved into the guitar and this caused the D string to break. Anyone knows how can I fix it, or prevent this from happening again, I need answers. ...
MORE »
James C.

Tremelo replacement

Updated
Greetings.  In the mist of building up a Frankenstein LTD build and have a question on replacing/upgrading the LTD/Floyde. Would a standard or 1000' series be a direct drop in or are the LTD versions another style of...
MORE »
Adrian M.

ESP Eclipse lacquer crack or something more ?

Updated
Hey !. I bought this Esp eclipse standard 2005 some time ago from second hand. I know these cracks were when I was buying a guitar 2 years ago. Last owner told me that he swaped stock nut. Is it possible that these cracks...
MORE »
nabeel

Getting the neck paint stripped

Updated
Anyone have an idea of how much that would cost? I got an LTD Ouija (not physically yet), but in case I don't like the painted neck (I am not a fan of the painted neck), how much would it cost (estimate obv) to get that...
MORE »