Evertune Bridge System

Updated
Evertune Bridge System

Interested in comments on the experienced with Evertune equipped guitars. Specifically setup preferences. 

Adam W.

Finding it pretty straightforward to use. Having the single tool to adjust action, intonation and fine tuning is actually kind of handy. 
The bending isn’t really an issue in my experience, I just kept tightening until I reached the top of the range and backed down a touch. Bends seem fine (or as good as I ever manage). 

I haven’t tried changing string gauge or tunings yet and I’ve read this can be a bit of a pain until you learn the basics. Either way, I like the system and would recommend it to all but the most ardent vintage enthusiast or technophobe. 

Zachary B.

I like flamenco music and dance. I perform a role like to the pharaoh falsetas bulerias solea entre dos aguas. As a result, I gained the highest knowledge of flamenco techniques such as picado and alzapua rasguado golpe tremolo. I perform mini crossword without an amplifier on a subpar guitar 

Cecelia B.

innovative technology that helps maintain stable tuning and minimize the need for constant adjustments

Post to Thread