Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Updated
Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

A while i back i was able to obtain a Jh Black Satin Snakebyte. It was too good of a price to let it go but, the down side is that is came with no emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays great and it feels awesome but, i would love to get a replacement for that missing emblem. I’ve tried looking online but wasn’t successful at finding one. All i’ve seen are stickers and such. i wanted to see if there’s a way i can obtain it or where from. 

Dominic D.

Next to impossible mate. I've tried 

Erick G.

ug that freaking sucks

Dirk V.

If you’re planning on keeping the guitar, you could write your name with ‘caster’ or something behind it with a silver sharpie (Kirk did it to his ‘Edna’ Fernandes Strat) or you could wait for a chance to meet the band and have James (or the whole band) sign the headstock

Connell O.

I've got the exact same problem and have also been looking online for almost a year, here and there. I haven't even found stickers that resemble the distinctive three dimensional logos that come on the LTD and ESP Snakebyte, along with a couple others. I'm looking for a silver ESP logo, as one would expect to find on a Snakebyte, and already own a black LTD version of the same - anyone willing to trade? I know it's a long shot. Below is a link to my photo of the lettering still attached to my headstock. Please let me know if anyone hears anything or would like to trade (will consider a trade + a little extra). I'm surprised I've even come across someone else asking this question, simply because of how much time I've put into searching without even seeing it mentioned. Thanks a lot! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/svGivXe2WyPJifVN8

Connell O.

Oops, probably should have looked at what year this conversation took place first, lol. But my offer still stands, and I am still searching for a logo. Considering using a 3D printer and Dremel; it's for personal use so I believe it's legal as long as I'm not selling the item.

Erick G.

Only the Og’s reply bro haha. Well i have good and bad news. i managed to get someone to do the logo for me. it took me a long time to get it bro. Not gonna lie. Now i have another issue again, i have an iron cross with the same exact issue. missing the logo. ESP really made this logo poorly. I can tell you this, i am speaking with someone with a very good reputation when it comes to making Esp/Ltd Horror guitars. the logo replacement is 90% guaranteed. i will keep you posted 

Connell O.

Thank you man, you don't know how much that means to me and to see this response really made my day, believe it or not. (I'm sure you do believe it, 'cause you've been there). Actually at this point I need an ESP in black and an LTD in Chrome (or any color, I will happily paint them) and I'll be set , but I will take whatever I can get. Thank you for being a real OG! And I love the way that it looks on your iron cross. You're saying you found somebody to stencil in the JH abbreviation on the headstock, or was it already there and I'm missing something? 

I got a 3D printer, but now I'm faced with the daunting task of plotting out the item to print. I had never considered this believer or not - I think I imagined that I could just take the LTD emblem that fell off my guitar, put it in the 3D printer, which would scan it and basically poop out a new one. Well, for a few thousand dollars I'm sure I could get a 3D printer to do just that, but I spent $100 on it and I'm wishing I remembered anything about CAD class from 20 years ago, lol.

You said that you found someone to make the ESP logo or maybe it was LTD but it took forever? How long is forever and can you please give me a reference? I am desperate for this part. Also, under notice that you said you would keep me posted and that it's 90% - You're the man. I've been waiting for someone to give me any kind of hope that there's a possibility of this happening and for a year and a half now, nothing. Thank you so much!

Erick G.

i will keep you posted for sure man. don’t worry 

we are on a good path here 

Connell O.

It appears that way, and I'm loving it!

Post to Thread