Mike L.

ESP M2 Skull & Crossbone

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a chance to buy this guitar for 1600 US$. It looks like it's in good+ condition with ESP pickups, I'm planning to see it live tomorrow. Serial number is 16831.    Do you think it's a good value for this...
MORE »
NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

Updated
Hey everyone, just wanted to post about my newest purchase, a 2013 Kiso Custom Shop Gus G Star! I've always wanted to add one of the super top end ESPs to my collection and I'm glad I did, this is probably the best feeling...
MORE »
Diego F.

Help me with serial numbers

Updated
Can someone help me discover the age of my Guitar? I bought it used 10 year ago. It's Japan made it still has the label made in Japan and its written on the tuners too. It's an Explorer custom 22 keys....
MORE »
Jeppe Skov M.

ESP M1?? What in the world have I gotten myself into?!

Updated
I got this ESP M1, which I got from a trade, but I can't find any information about it. How much is it worth and when is it made? On the back there is nothing except from the serialnumber on the neckplate (bolt-on):...
MORE »
David H.

Mx-220/250 in the states

Updated
1. I've heard stories but is it true that you need a Japanese postal/zip code to order an Mx-220/250 custom shop James Hetfield style from the justice/black album era    2. If you order a custom shop rendition of that...
MORE »
Some factory & shop vids!

Some factory & shop vids!

Updated
https://youtu.be/gaWo83pPJbY https://youtu.be/KJ5vCAj0nN4   Bloke got to choose his own top n stuff!! Lucky lucky.. ...
MORE »
Jacob G.

Esp nv

Updated
Could I order a guitar similar to the nv in the custom shop?...
MORE »
J.Hetfield and MX250

J.Hetfield and MX250

Updated
Nice to see again James having an orgasm with a mx250    ...
MORE »
Esp Mx 220 Headstock

Esp Mx 220 Headstock

Updated
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an actual sized outline/template/drawing of an MX220 headstock. ...
MORE »
sun n.

22+6

Updated
MORE »
Rares Cosmin V.

Help with Identifying an ESP Custom Shop

Updated
Hi! I have recently found an ESP Custom Shop and I'd like to know if it's real or a Partscaster. Sadly I do not have the image with the serial number as I have not bought the guitar yet so I only really have 2 photos, though...
MORE »
nik p.

Searching for my old guitar.

Updated
Hi there... I'm a noob here, and I have a question. I hope I am at the right place. I used to own a guitar with this finish (the one in the red circle) back in 1993-1996. I am trying to track down any information about it,...
MORE »
Pawnshop find

Pawnshop find

Updated
looking for info on this guitar I bought in a pawnshop near Seattle  ...
MORE »
Wanna build an Mx220

Wanna build an Mx220

Updated
Hi everyone,

as you can see from the title I would like to build an Esp Mx220. I cannot purchase an original one because is too expensive and unlucky Esp doesn't make this model anymore. It kinda sucks this situation...
MORE »
Selling my custom shop Horizon

Selling my custom shop Horizon

Updated
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264289465237  ...
MORE »